For those of you who don't want to apply ketoconazole shampoo...

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
You can buy it in cream form as well (used for fungal infections) and apply that directly to your hairline and just let it absorb.

@OOGABOOGA

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 6963 and OOGABOOGA
greasy hairs me

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
greasy hairs me
It won't make your hair greasy, it's just a thin layer of cream directly to your hairline, not the actual hairs you tard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 10524, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Fuckin link it so I’ll see it in the morning, why isn’t that more known like I’d think mpmd would have mentioned that

Which one do u recc

I use this 2x every Sunday.
No greasy hair, no dry hair, no cocaine in my hair

C984F135 83E7 411C 84EC 168A3225519D

What is the reasoning against ketoconazole shampoo though?

Fuckin link it so I’ll see it in the morning, why isn’t that more known like I’d think mpmd would have mentioned that
i just got it at a pharmacy originally to treat my jock itch

What is the reasoning against ketoconazole shampoo though?
it really dries out and kinda damages your hair tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 10536
it really dries out and kinda damages your hair tbh
I never noticed. I actually really preferred it over any other shampoo, but didn't use it all that often.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
does not have enough time to absorb/act properly.
Okay, I mean it makes sense, but the op worded the title in such a way, that the ketoconazole shampoo is something that's undesirable/bad for you. So I thought there was something I didn't know about it, which was bad.

Okay, I mean it makes sense, but the op worded the title in such a way, that the ketoconazole shampoo is something that's undesirable/bad for you. So I thought there was something I didn't know about it, which was bad.
for me i definitely dont want to use it every day, it dries my hair out super hard after just 1 use