For those of you who plan on having wisdom teeth extractions.

anasthetic

anasthetic

Iron
After being enlisted into the airforce, my jaw was big enough however to house all 4 wisdom teeth perfectly straight non impacted. Although there were no issues, I was convinced to have them taken out because of infection overseas later on was not that uncommon due to no dental care.

I have noticeable a less fuller face, more hollow cheeks and a way narrow jaw. It’s weird, I guess my wisdom teeth were functional and they held up my massater muscles, + mine were pretty big and fully erupted and pressed against my cheeks.

Anyways, don’t remove them, apparently bone loss from them is actually pretty significant

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Diarrhoea, ziggy.s, DarkAscender and 3 others
@Orc @Growth Plate

• +1
Reactions: ey88
My bottom ones are coming in at like a 45° angle, should I remove them?

I’m gonna keep my top ones as they are perfectly straight

Just don’t touch them tbh, my bottom ones were huge and all mine were perfect and they still yanked them.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
when did you get the extraction? maybe it's the swelling

I used my wisdom teeth to eat a lot, so it’s only natural I have like a way less massater muscle now and less support, I clinched my teeth a lot, + my jaw was narrow to begin with just very obvious now tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
IMG 0501
my jaw before extract

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
I always preach this, anyone with an IQ above room-temperature should be able to understand ...

"use common sense, and imagine the foundation or bottom layer of a building, if you REMOVE that entire foundation, what happens? the building sinks. Now guess what would happen if you remove the teeth within your palate, OH WOW, guess what? your palate will shrink backward, resulting in ... GUESS WHAT, recession. DON'T REMOVE YOUR WISDOM TEETH EVER."

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, DarkAscender and incelbhai
I always preach this, anyone with an IQ above room-temperature should be able to understand ...

"use common sense, and imagine the foundation or bottom layer of a building, if you REMOVE that entire foundation, what happens? the building sinks. Now guess what would happen if you remove the teeth within your palate, OH WOW, guess what? your palate will shrink backward, resulting in ... GUESS WHAT, recession. DON'T REMOVE YOUR WISDOM TEETH EVER."
granted ur jaw doesn’t actually recess from wisdom teeth removal, u just lose width. Your jaw does recess from premolar extractions though.!

are you the nigga who said that hgh ruined his face?
Maybe maybe not, doesn’t matter tho just sharing experiences, but yeah HGH did grow my chin and jaw if ur curious

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Maybe maybe not, doesn’t matter tho just sharing experiences, but yeah HGH did grow my chin and jaw if ur curious
holy sheit i didnt know you were in the airforce pls dont send an agm130 to my house

Because you seem very similar to someone who said that hgh had changed his faced and ruined him and if you're actually him it did seem to grow your jaw but you seem to be okay again
Screenshot 2024 09 20 223332

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
  • +1
Because you seem very similar to someone who said that hgh had changed his faced and ruined him and if you're actually him it did seem to grow your jaw but you seem to be okay again
View attachment 3185904
because it was larp there was a thread on it

• +1
yeah buddy i see that face before you larped about HGH on ur old account
I didn’t larp, hgh affected my face but I was schizoing about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: chudlite
I want my wisdom teeth back tbh. Shits brutal
yeah its brutal, my jew ortho wanted me to remove my wisdom teeth because the lower ones were a little impacted and upper ones were fine but also wanted to remove them because of "bite issues" they just wanted money. I just resisted my parents until they recently just started to stop talking about it, they talked about how its going to deform all my teeth blah blah blah just bs.
I actually made a thread about wisdom teethe extraction and the muscular-skeletal changes, skin tissue repositions itself after extraction since it rests on the wisdom teeth

because it was larp there was a thread on it
Wdym trolled gang? @PARISIEN my face is not as attractive as it was before GH, but I got some jaw gains I guess jfl

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and chudlite
I delete every acc after a few months + I was becoming to known on here for GH
isnt it weird how people remember you so much even if u make a new account, makes me think twice about posting face here

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Donkeyballs
isnt it weird how people remember you so much even if u make a new account, makes me think twice about posting face here
True, especially when he made 999999 threads about hgh and his face jflllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
I’m about to get wisdom tooth extraction aswell :forcedsmile: only my bottom teeth for now tho. My jaw is probably gonna lose its width but its already really wide. Was the bone loss from the extraction significant? I’m afraid that the surgery will make my jaw narrow.

Thats why I like staying a little unknown. :feelshmm:

I’m about to get wisdom tooth extraction aswell :forcedsmile: only my bottom teeth for now tho. My jaw is probably gonna lose its width but its already really wide. Was the bone loss from the extraction significant? I’m afraid that the surgery will make my jaw narrow.

Once again. As I stated, wisdom teeth removal doesn’t really affect bone loss. It’s so insignificant they didn’t even think bone grafting was necessary and if ur wisdom teeth weren’t impacted uou probably won’t have any bone loss at all since the bone was already grown. It’s the soft tissue changes and muscle support the wisdom teeth provide that changes the face. It isn’t the bone.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender

Only get them removed if they interfere too much with your pre-existing teeth. If they’re straight: keep them.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and DarkAscender

Once again. As I stated, wisdom teeth removal doesn’t really affect bone loss. It’s so insignificant they didn’t even think bone grafting was necessary and if ur wisdom teeth weren’t impacted uou probably won’t have any bone loss at all since the bone was already grown. It’s the soft tissue changes and muscle support the wisdom teeth provide that changes the face. It isn’t the bone.
How does your jaw look like rn tho? have u made any pics after the wisdom tooth extraction?

How does your jaw look like rn tho? have u made any pics after the wisdom tooth extraction?
I regret it tbh, I wouldn’t have had it done. I would keep them if I were you

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and ziggy.s
I regret it tbh, I wouldn’t have had it done. I would keep them if I were you
Thing is I don't have much of a choice. Its either that or I could potentially lose some other teeth. But I'll still have to get checked by an oral surgeon.