For those who are waiting for marriage

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
It was narrated that ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood said: We were with the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) when we were young and had nothing with which to get married. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said to us: “O young men, whoever among you can afford it, let him get married, for it is more effective in lowering the gaze and guarding one’s chastity. And whoever cannot afford it should fast, for it will be a shield for him.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4779) and Muslim (1400).

Fasting lowers desire and give you hollow cheeks depending on your zygos, so win-win.

@brbbrah @Chadelite @Mohamad @Gorilla @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, 6485b025t, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
It was narrated that ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood said: We were with the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) when we were young and had nothing with which to get married. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said to us: “O young men, whoever among you can afford it, let him get married, for it is more effective in lowering the gaze and guarding one’s chastity. And whoever cannot afford it should fast, for it will be a shield for him.”

Fasting lowers desire and give you hollow cheeks depending on your zygos, so win-win.

C30whfuk792z

jk not today I will sleep now maybe another time

jk not today I will sleep now maybe another time
You're always trolling me lmao, and since you're so sensitive on the slaevry subject are you black?

also i remmebr having a friend same age as you

im waiting for some hot stacylite minimum virgin submissive muslimahs to marry

i was planning to slay after surgery but now im not

slaying = meme

being a family man >>>