For those who graduated high school

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
How was graduation for you? Did u throw your cap in the air? What did you do after graduation?

Lets ask our boi griff

I didn't go to my graduation. srs. Why would I spend more time with people I hate? First week after graduation I started working full time for a while. Now in uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Jack
I didn't go to my graduation. srs. Why would I spend more time with people I hate? First week after graduation I started working full time for a while. Now in uni
I already had my diploma(attended a out-of-district school)so there was no point of attending graduation.

Graduation was one of the worst days of my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i threw my cap. when i was there i just wanted to get the hell out of there.. i hated hanging out with my fake friends

• +1
It was OK. I had a lot of fat nerd virgins friends (i was a fat nerd virgin myself). After that day everything got worse.

It was a day of relief, most people in my school liked to rumor about others and were unfriendly. Tho i had some great friends and went to parties with people from other schools.

I threw my cap in the air as i had my speech on the mic and told everyone: ¨Remember this moment as this is the last time yall motherfuckers are gonna see me¨

My friends who were before me already waited outside in our shitty Fiat car we packed all our stuff to travel, We bounced instantly and we went off on our trip through Europe.

Those were the days i will never forget

Care to explain? It’s fine if you don’t want to.
It was a reminder of the 4 years i just wasted

Literally gained nothing of value in high school.

no cute girlfriend for a few months

No lifelong friends

Pointless 'education'

Nothing

• +1
Reactions: Jack
I think I didn’t throw my cap in the air cuz I kinda didn’t wanna graduate and knew my life would still be shit after graduating. And it was.

• +1
Reactions: xit
It was a day of relief, most people in my school liked to rumor about others and were unfriendly. Tho i had some great friends and went to parties with people from other schools.

I threw my cap in the air as i had my speech on the mic and told everyone: ¨Remember this moment as this is the last time yall motherfuckers are gonna see me¨

My friends who were before me already waited outside in our shitty Fiat car we packed all our stuff to travel, We bounced instantly and we went off on our trip through Europe.

Those were the days i will never forget
then everyone clapped and adriana lima sucked you off

I think I didn’t throw my cap in the air cuz I kinda didn’t wanna graduate and knew my life would still be shit after graduating. And it was.
Same I had 0 dopamine that day

Most depressing shit ever

then everyone clapped and adriana lima sucked you off
I wish bruh some people laughed others just looked at me lmao. tho i couldnt tell properly as i left immediately

I didn't even go to the graduation ceremony. I just got my diploma from the assistant principal the next day. He knew me very well because I was in his office pretty often for being a bad boy. I didn't feel that my high school gave me anything valuable, so that's why I didn't go the the graduation ceremony.

• +1