For those who used/using minoxidil for eyebrows, do you have to do it forever?

newperson

newperson

Platinum
i read about minoxidil and its known that if you stop using it all the gains will be lost (that was about the hair in the scalp)
is that the same for the eyebrows?
i read that the hair that minoxidil grows is dependent on it and if it wont get it daily, it will fall

• +1
Reactions: leopold123
I think so

only beard gains tend to stay afaik

• +1
Reactions: newperson
dont work

it does work
the question is if it falls when u stop using it

Eyebrow hair isn't sensitive to androgens like head hair is. Otherwise bald men would also lose their eyebrow hairs, so I think the answer is no. Minoxdil gave me great eyebrow gains, but i hate applying this shit. I hope i don't need to do it forever

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Lolcel, Hey dont talk to me and 2 others
Yes. Both Latisse and Minoxidil gains slowly disappear if you stop using them on the eyebrows or eyelashes.

Eyebrow hair isn't sensitive to androgens like head hair is. Otherwise bald men would also lose their eyebrow hairs, so I think the answer is no. Minoxdil gave me great eyebrow gains, but i hate applying this shit. I hope i don't need to do it forever
elaborate/detail your eyebrow gains from minoxodil?

what type of minox did u use btw? and how times do u apply daily?

and how long have u been applying it so far?

cheers

I wo
Yes. Both Latisse and Minoxidil gains slowly disappear if you stop using them on the eyebrows or eyelashes.
I wonder why beard hair stays thats the only hair that tends to stay

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Is minoxidil dangerous?

i've heard that they become terminal if you use it long enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
elaborate/detail your eyebrow gains from minoxodil?

what type of minox did u use btw? and how times do u apply daily?

and how long have u been applying it so far?

cheers
Increase in density and perceived eyebrow darkness. Also for some reason my eyelashes grew noticeably longer, I'm not kidding. If you have completely shit eyebrow shape and density (very narrow eyebrows), don't expect to come out with hyper masculine dense dark wide low set brows. However, if you have a good base, minox on eyebrows is very good for adding density/natural darkness

It doesn't matter what kind you use. Liquid and foam both work. I used liquid which has alcohol. It dries out your eyebrows very much and it takes a while to dry out, at least 3 hours. I heard foam dries out faster which is nice

I apply once a day. Two times a day is a myth. Minoxdil stays in your system for 24h+. If you want to apply twice a day that's fine too. Maybe youll get more gains

I don't know, almost 6 months now

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and newperson