For TYGER: AMWF HOPE Deavan and Jihoon from 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way

alien

alien

Kraken
26083-l.jpg

Hopefully you have an account here buddy @Tyger You and your gazillion alts from PSL
@WhiskeyCocaine and @Eurasian_Tiger would like this

Last edited:
No white man should make lifefuel posts seeing chinks with our women

No white man should make lifefuel posts seeing chinks with our women
It's lifefuel for Tyger, Eurasian_Tiger and @WhiskeyCocaine though. lol.
I have to admit I am jealous that the gook is fucking a white girl better looking than my Chink. But it is what it is. Some white girls are just attracted to that K-Pop kinda look I guess. From my understanding Jihoon isn't even rich or anything like that. She is with him for his pretty boy K-Pop looks. Or maybe he's actually got a Big Asian cock.

It's lifefuel for Tyger, Eurasian_Tiger and @WhiskeyCocaine though. lol.
I have to admit I am jealous that the gook is fucking a white girl better looking than my Chink. But it is what it is. Some white girls are just attracted to that K-Pop kinda look I guess. From my understanding Jihoon isn't even rich or anything like that. She is with him for his pretty boy K-Pop looks. Or maybe he's actually got a Big Asian cock.
In actuality he’s a rich millionaire who betabuxed her

In actuality he’s a rich millionaire who betabuxed her
Oh really? My dad was watching the show and told me that he was poor. I only started watching now. If he is rich, that makes sense of everything then. I was only watching this because I wanted to see if a WF would actually marry a AM for something other than his money.

Deavan, 22, is a single mom from Salt Lake City, Utah. She ran into South Korean used-phone dealer Jihoon, 29, on an international dating application. The pair allegedly talked every day for three months before Jihoon finally decided to take the plunge and meet Deavan in Utah.

Allegedly, Deavan got pregnant from the first night the pair spent together. She said, “The day Jihoon was actually leaving for Korea, I did not feel good. Six positive tests later, I’m pregnant. I instantly assumed I’d never see Jihoon again.”

LOL

All the couples on that show are weird ... They're still together ... I might watch a few videos of them on YouTube

Have you seen this ?