For you ,what makes prime Chico one of the best male looking ?

william2605

william2605

Zephir
IMG 7212

?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Darkeningstar and greycel
hes not drago is. He has good harmony and good bones, but not masculine, but dosent amtter. What makeshim gl is the shit thats not related to testrone or having good genes, his simple lips, simple nose, etc. He has no masculizing traits. Makes his face very soft, this plus harmony is waht makes that look. Also young drago is god
rate-hernan-drago-harmony-93-6-v0-kqnywcvn1y8b1.jpg

I put it to you in these terms:
- Lachowski is like kissing a person you like in front of a starry sky
- O' Pry is like kissing a person you really like with a piece of food stuck in your teeth
- Barrett is like kissing a person who likes you very much while thinking about someone else

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
His insane harmony and top 0.1% height

• +1
Reactions: nword49
he’s not, but he has amazing ratios and symmetry, he also has relatively soft features along with good facial depth and low enough bf to appear approachable and high trust but also striking and dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Fuckign nigga its just that his features fit well with each other
That’s are ratios ,but his features are very good .you explanation don’t make sense

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jova
That’s are ratios ,but his features are very good .you explanation don’t make sense
harmony and ratios are the same thing fagggottt

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and tiredfault
Ratios aren’t enough ,you need also good features
dude ur a retard not even gonna argue with u, but his harmony is good bc his features fit well with each other and ratios = harmony kys

Chico has status as a wattpad badboy and here on the forum.
In real life he wouldn't be one of the top looking dudes ever.
He'd get a lot of pussy, yeah, but you wouldn't turn back to see him like you would with Drago for example

Skull size make prime Chico one of the best ?lol
That nigga that you glaze everyday has average at best features yes , but since his skull is tall and bigger than majority of other models he stands out , go look at chico taking group photos he stands out the most

You are every time under my posts ,and more retarded than others

Coming from one of the most degenerated user on this site, i'll take it as a compliment. At first i thought you were trolling with your retarded chico posts, turns out you just belong in an asylum.

Coming from one of the most degenerated user on this site, i'll take it as a compliment. At first i thought you were trolling with your retarded chico posts, turns out you just belong in an asylum.
but since you are so intelligent why don't you leave your constructive comment on chico?

usually you silence stupid people like this, by not just saying bullshit

You're actually mentally ill. Dude has been asking for 2 years straight " MuH EXplAiN ChiCO HarMoNY" View attachment 3013658
For example ,cheekbones aesthetic
Cheekbones are essential and I mean completely vital for middle third aesthetics. It needs to have some degree of Ogree curve, definition and malar prominence, coming from a wide maxilla or at least noticeably forward grown