forearm halo and why lifting might not be cope

P

PSLBurner

Iron
hello everyone, i’m 17 and i was at a family reunion, i mogged everybody in terms of skull width and frame width, but one thing i noticed was that my forearms were way behind. could this be a gymcel trait to have big forearms or is it just that muscle maturity is too important for big forearms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and bloomercel
ye i think muscle maturity is just especially powerful in the forearms, useless thread sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
hello everyone, i’m 17 and i was at a family reunion, i mogged everybody in terms of skull width and frame width, but one thing i noticed was that my forearms were way behind. could this be a gymcel trait to have big forearms or is it just that muscle maturity is too important for big forearms
Go train bro
A good rule of thumb for big fireams are :
3 min Deadhang
25 kg Db Wrist curl for 12 reps
60 kg Rooe hammer curl for 6 reps

Then i guarantee you your foream are gonna be huge

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PSLBurner
Go train bro
A good rule of thumb for big fireams are :
3 min Deadhang
25 kg Db Wrist curl for 12 reps
60 kg Rooe hammer curl for 6 reps

Then i guarantee you your foream are gonna be huge
thanks, have a good day

hello everyone, i’m 17 and i was at a family reunion, i mogged everybody in terms of skull width and frame width,
The state of this society..:lul:
Nigger wanna Mog his own family in terms of Looks

nobody has ever said lifting is cope

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
ye i think muscle maturity is just especially powerful in the forearms, useless thread sorry
Nah seen some dudes having huge forearms at 15 probably genetics plus androgen receptors in the forearms(they can increase if you use your forearms alot during youth from what i know)

• +1
Reactions: PSLBurner
The state of this society..:lul:
Nigger wanna Mog his own family in terms of Looks
no, it came out narcissistic, but i didn’t mean it that way, it is just something someone said about genetic makeup.

no, it came out narcissistic, but i didn’t mean it that way, it is just something someone said about genetic makeup.
Just do what you want bro,
fuck what other people think lol

• +1
Reactions: PSLBurner
what do you mean? did they tell you have small forearms and laughed at you or what

From my experience the main thing girls find attractive is vascular forearms, rather than the forearms being all that muscular necessarily. Skinny or muscular, as long as they are vascular

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and likenesss