Forehead cope

Mizi44

Mizi44

Johnny Silverhand - Vought Board Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2023
Posts
4,841
Reputation
7,814
So basically I got a huge forehead tho I sadly was born with this shitty huge forehead .
Is there any possibilitiy of reducing it with Dermaroller considering people who have hairloss or People who speed up Beard Growth process use it effectively apperently .I overall got relatively speaking good facial features it's just the forehead that's been my flaw
 
no, only way to alter your forehead is through surgery
Only reason people with hairloss can do it is because there are hair follicles there, which your forehead doesn't as it's your natural shape, not altered by hair loss
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mizi44

Similar threads

aspielover
Replies
9
Views
99
JTheSlayer
JTheSlayer
Mtnjswantsbones
Replies
7
Views
36
Mtnjswantsbones
Mtnjswantsbones
fakechang777
Replies
3
Views
67
fakechang777
fakechang777
Zagro
Replies
12
Views
82
Navity
Navity
itssoover24
Replies
3
Views
33
Small_Violin
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top