forehead reduction vs hair transplant

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
I have NW2 and Im planning on getting 2000-3000 grafts to cover temples and lower hairline somewhat

thing is, im having the hair transplanted to areas where as far as I know, I never had in the first place. I have a naturally huge forehead and a hairline that looks like its nw2 since I was young. in any case i have not lost density anywhere and hairline has not moved in the 8 years I have been paying attention to it. maybe it recded slightly before then, but also maybe not, I just have no idea.

any reason I should get forehead reduction? it seems more painful, expensive, leaves a scar. Unless I suddenly start balding (despite being on fin and minox and no change at all) is HT just better? I feel like at my current rate of balding or lack thereof i wouldnt need another for several decades and at that pont ill be too old to care and just get a wig.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, User49 and Deleted member 24444
Apparently forehead reduction looks more natural @User49 @LiterallyNightwing

the density is clown tier with transplant lowering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
the density is clown tier with transplant lowering
wouldnt this depend on surgeon, and there exists surgeons who do good and shitty forehead reductions, and good and shitty hair transplants

• +1
Depends, just don’t chose a shitty surgeon applies for both. Do research, look at pics, talk with people who went to those surgeons, make sure it’s not a scam clinic (especially in Turkey), etc, then decide which to go for

forehead reductions more violent but if you were born with a high hairline its a better option, the hairline also isnt artificial looking cause the scar is hidden within your hair

• +1
Forehead reduction is the much better long term decision.

Results are more natural looking and you save your grafts for when you might actually need them

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
The best doctor for this case would be Dr. Gal Aharonov from beverly hills. He is a very skilled surgeon for this procedure and seems to be very funny, chilled and also honest about the pros and cons of a forehead reduction.

• +1
Reactions: crystalcastles555
The best doctor for this case would be Dr. Gal Aharonov from beverly hills. He is a very skilled surgeon for this procedure and seems to be very funny, chilled and also honest about the pros and cons of a forehead reduction.
I would second this. I’m having the procedure with him in August. His results are the best I’ve seen but also the most expensive. It’s about 15k right now and will likely go up a few thousand each year.

I would second this. I’m having the procedure with him in August. His results are the best I’ve seen but also the most expensive. It’s about 15k right now and will likely go up a few thousand each year.
I was always wondering how much he charges. 15k is a lot but he's a master at his craft. Good choice and good luck