Foreigner girl say portuguese language is sexy

G

gigatruecel

Banned
I have a date with foreigner girl and she say portuguese language is sexy she want fuck portuguese Chads.over for portuguese subhumans like me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jova
Over and she call her portuguese friend over

They're talking about Brazilian Portuguese not this ugly ass language from Portugal ☠️

They're talking about Brazilian Portuguese not this ugly ass language from Portugal ☠️
She tell portuguese from Portugal is more sexy. She tell not like brazilian. But only portuguese from Chads over

See? I told you you were MTN.

I hate human nature. Just don't have sex, incel. We don't need more of your kind. I never wanted kids which makes me idiosyncratic. A lot of incels have self-loathing yet they still want to multiply. It's because they're clones that were hardwired to do the same things, have the same feelings and think the same thoughts. They lack self-governance, adaptability and personal autonomy. If more humans died and fewer were born then there would be fewer mouths too feed and fewer conflicting interests.

I hate human nature. Just don't have sex, incel. We don't need more of your kind. I never wanted kids which makes me idiosyncratic. A lot of incels have self-loathing yet they still want to multiply. It's because they're clones that were hardwired to do the same things, have the same feelings and think the same thoughts. They lack self-governance, adaptability and personal autonomy. If more humans died and fewer were born then there would be fewer mouths too feed and fewer conflicting interests.
Over?