@foreverygymcelling is a very mysterious man

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
this dude crafts great threads that are readable, funny and discusses the brutal pragmatics of living in a capitalistic, corporatist society that's controlled by like 5 people with wonky nasal bridges

He talks at length about how we have no free time, how the average man gets his soul sucked through horrible overbearing work, how shit salaries are etc, and how we're being robbed of the one thing that can't even be priced:

TIME

AND THIS NIGGA IS SPENDING HIS FREE TIME ON LOOKSMAX.ORG LMFAO

XShB 5

hours of his med bull biological clock withering away as he writes blogs to 17 year old pimple faced socially awkward boys and Indians that think they're going to impregnate every British woman once they smuggle themselves in a carpet there

It's beyond over if your hobby is posting here

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, StrangerDanger, ShowerMaxxing and 25 others
he was a fat kid that got bullied and then he got jaw surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Chadethnic101, StrangerDanger and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, EverythingMattersCel, StrangerDanger and 5 others
he was a fat kid that got bullied and then he got jaw surgery
From what I remember on lookism he said he had a second puberty. I don't think it's bullshit, I ascended INSANELY after 18 years old. Jaw grew a fuck ton and nose got smaller, zygos and browridge grew too

definitely not
Racist ass cracker. Blacks were put under slavery and deprived of economic success by the white man. Blacks were being discriminated against back in the 50s with racist laws being made. They deserve reparations so they can get a chance in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17311 and fogdart
Racist ass cracker. Blacks were put under slavery and deprived of economic success by the white man. Blacks were being discriminated against back in the 50s with racist laws being made. They deserve reparations so they can get a chance in life
cringe racebait, log out before you embarrass yourself further tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
cringe racebait, log out before you embarrass yourself further tbh
no racebait here blue-eyed devil. Malcolm X was right jfl, white men deprive minorities of their rights and expect everyone to be cool with it. You uphold the racist system

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and turkproducer
@slop slinger thoughts on this egregiously racist diatribe?

• Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
this dude crafts great threads that are readable, funny and discusses the brutal pragmatics of living in a capitalistic, corporatist society that's controlled by like 5 people with wonky nasal bridges

He talks at length about how we have no free time, how the average man gets his soul sucked through horrible overbearing work, how shit salaries are etc, and how we're being robbed of the one thing that can't even be priced:

TIME

View attachment 1683460

hours of his med bull biological clock withering away as he writes blogs to 17 year old pimple faced socially awkward boys and Indians that think they're going to impregnate every British woman once they smuggle themselves in a carpet there

It's beyond over if your hobby is posting here
It's because I work from home 24/7 and cannot stop procrastinating :feelswhy:

Tho I've been spending way less time here throughout the past couple of weeks

I need to buy Ritalin or something so I can focus on shit that's actually important

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Sigmamale and Deleted member 19551

I need to buy Ritalin or something so I can focus on shit that's actually important

you rot at home 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, Roninotrolling, Deleted member 18159 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and forevergymcelling

TIME

"Wasting" your own time on your own terms is still more satisfactory than spending your time doing unfulfilling tasks to enrich someone else

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
"Wasting" your own time on your own terms is still more satisfactory than spending your time doing unfulfilling tasks to enrich someone else
You're enriching the people that run these forums by increasing traffic and ad revenue. Posting here is hardly fulfilling, it's just a vicious cycle that hijacks your reward system, this forum is utter dog shit. 90% of people here have ADHD, probably why we're all narcy sex addicts too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18159 and 2 others

Yeah lol man that's like the story of 50% of the people here. Half of us would've been fucking astronauts or great thinkers if our executive function agency wasn't so handicapped AKA not being able to start something. I would've been lean when Colez was still posting on lookism, when Jovan Andre was making those gold tier shit post essays that and not like 4 years later lmfao

ADHD is legit real af so get yourself tested. Where I live, 10% of adults have it which is 1/10 people lmao

Unfortunately Ritalin will just give you more motivation, but I'm not sure if it helps with executive dysfunction. There's a theory that we're all self inducing micro ADHD to ourselves through the instant reward nature of social media etc

Fucking over

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Sigmamale and forevergymcelling
Yeah lol man that's like the story of 50% of the people here. Half of us would've been fucking astronauts or great thinkers if our executive function agency wasn't so handicapped AKA not being able to start something. I would've been lean when Colez was still posting on lookism, when Jovan Andre was making those gold tier shit post essays that and not like 4 years later lmfao

ADHD is legit real af so get yourself tested. Where I live, 10% of adults have it which is 1/10 people lmao

Unfortunately Ritalin will just give you more motivation, but I'm not sure if it helps with executive dysfunction. There's a theory that we're all self inducing micro ADHD to ourselves through the instant reward nature of social media etc

Fucking over
ADHD is a meme. It's a construct of modern society where privileged white (and now other) men can sit home cooming and LDARing 24/7 with 0 reason to have to go out and do something.

My ADHD was magically cured the second I got a job and had a clear work -> reward system in place that pays me the more I work.

Fucking over
It’s all women’s fault. If western culture valued monogamous norms and responsible family-oriented behavior, men could devote themselves to work and achievement instead of chasing pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
ADHD is a meme. It's a construct of modern society where privileged white (and now other) men can sit home cooming and LDARing 24/7 with 0 reason to have to go out and do something.

My ADHD was magically cured the second I got a job and had a clear work -> reward system in place that pays me the more I work.
It's a very real possibility that you never had ADHD to begin with. The chromosomes responsible for a dysfunction in the phasic release of dopamine in the nucleus accumbens (not to be confused with tonic AKA total dopamine, which is what most people thought ADHD was a deficiency in. People with ADHD have no dopamine deficiency otherwise they would die) are identifiable through chromosomes. The problem is that it's not like having a myocardial infarction where it's the same everytime, ADHD is also shaped by environment and abusive households make it much worse. Some people's ADHD is low functioning and makes them utterly disabled, and some are high functioning

If you're in North American this discussion is almost irrelevant due to how overprescribed stimulants are there

It's a very real possibility that you never had ADHD to begin with. The chromosomes responsible for a dysfunction in the phasic release of dopamine in the nucleus accumbens (not to be confused with tonic AKA total dopamine, which is what most people thought ADHD was a deficiency in. People with ADHD have no dopamine deficiency otherwise they would die) are identifiable through chromosomes. The problem is that it's not like having a myocardial infarction where it's the same everytime, ADHD is also shaped by environment and abusive households make it much worse. Some people's ADHD is low functioning and makes them utterly disabled, and some are high functioning

If you're in North American this discussion is almost irrelevant due to how overprescribed stimulants are there
Stimulants did jackshit to me. I just got stimulated to shitpost and write paragraphs with scientific citations on here. There's no way you have ADHD if you're writing thoughtful paragraphs on here.

Stimulants did jackshit to me. I just got stimulated to shitpost and write paragraphs with scientific citations on here. There's no way you have ADHD if you're writing thoughtful paragraphs on here.
Yeah, you don't have ADHD lol. People with ADHD don't feel the same intensity of energy/euphoria as people without when taking stimulants. Many actually report feeling sleepy and symptoms of insomnia diminishing. If we were discussing depression, I would actually agree with you that it's much more muddy and a lot less well understood. I'd say ADHD is better understood

My jaw isn't even good, it's above average at best

I just had a lucky puberty and fat loss
I think I've seen too many morphed pics of you. Your real jaw is a narrow joke

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I was fat, but never bullied

Never got jaw surgery either

Insane ascension

Wasnt there a lookism post about you getting a jaw implant at some clinic in Florida

Users who are viewing this thread

Back