Forget looksmaxing for a second

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
What type of person do you even have to be to get sex? are people with certain upbringings just barred, blocked by society’s gripes to only have the option of Betabuxxing?

Im good looking probably 6.8 psl to 7 and average height but i was always raised to feel bad for people who ive taken abuse by, so that within itself makes it a dealbreaker after talking to a woman for a month or so

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gunna
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• +1
Reactions: Kade
What do you mean?
my parents were narcissistic but i am altruistic so i think too much about the state of the world enough to lower my morals to be darktriad

my parents were narcissistic but i am altruistic so i think too much about the state of the world enough to lower my morals to be darktriad
You sound really young. Are you still in school?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Idk but I just want some pussy and then forget about it and live my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Chad type of person

Chad type of person
I need to know more, theres something missing from the context of my upbringing.
Its something not everyone can be regardless of looks. bullyable energy/sperg traits are the true failo to end them all

neurotypical

I need to know more, theres something missing from the context of my upbringing.
Its something not everyone can be regardless of looks. bullyable energy/sperg traits are the true failo to end them all
You mean like being extroverted, etc?

I don’t get what you’re trying to say here, are people just naturally inclined to be bitch made bullyable unlikeable sexless fucks?

I don’t get what you’re trying to say here, are people just naturally inclined to be bitch made bullyable unlikeable sexless fucks?
Yes. if you grew up basically with parents that did not rase you to be ready for the real world, only to be booksmart and job ready, without being able to enjoy either due to no social skills

You need to be a degenerate

Send me pics in PMs dude I’m curious how a PSL 7 who is using looksmax is looking.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMog
Send me pics in PMs dude I’m curious how a PSL 7 who is using looksmax is looking.

No one is gonna PM a greycel with selfies

just don't have aspergers