Former fatcels, how did people treat you after losing weight?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
Was it better or worse? And in what way?

Your mom let me fuck the shit out of her after I lost the weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, pisslord, Time Travel and 3 others
Almost no different but I soon lost my virginity after getting ripped so maybe there was something there I didn't notice.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Never been close to fat but I've witnessed fatsencion IRL, it's for sure the best looksmax if you're fat. Just pray for bones

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Almost no different but I soon lost my virginity after getting ripped so maybe there was something there I didn't notice.
How fat were you before cutting and how skinny are you now

worse cause the bones underneath the fat was worse than the fat itself :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Imjustthatguy and Cardiologyscribe
way better son, people treated me cool before but now im treated even better

worse cause the bones underneath the fat was worse than the fat itself :lul::lul::lul:
Brutal
way better son, people treated me cool before but now im treated even better
Can you tell me how it was different?

When I talk rn people sometimes ignore me, or dont acknowledge me, or dont talk back. But they do to other people. I dont know if Im aspie or physically repulsive.

Is this the case with you?

Brutal

Can you tell me how it was different?

When I talk rn people sometimes ignore me, or dont acknowledge me, or dont talk back. But they do to other people. I dont know if Im aspie or physically repulsive.

Is this the case with you?
Hmm well beforehand people didnt usually go out of their way to interact with me, and now I get people who initiate contact quite frequently.

How fat were you before cutting and how skinny are you now
Transformationson

Same thing because i was fat in HS and i dont meet someone from HS since i left HS

Expect for my uncle

He treated me like shit when i was fat

Now he treats me ok

You didnt notice any changes because you werent "fat" before, your face looks the same, except a little slimmer.
Same thing because i was fat in HS and i dont meet someone from HS since i left HS

Expect for my uncle

He treated me like shit when i was fat

Now he treats me ok
Is there a change between how people interacted with you before and after weight loss? This includes anyone, people you meet in general. Acquanticeships you have to form because of job/school requirements.

You didnt notice any changes because you werent "fat" before, your face looks the same, except a little slimmer.

Is there a change between how people interacted with you before and after weight loss? This includes anyone, people you meet in general. Acquanticeships you have to form because of job/school requirements.
I was fat as crap and became ripped u moron

I've lost some weight and it hasn't really changed my facial bloating.So pretty much the same.

I never noticed much of a difference but I was never giga fat.

I think no. People respected me and still respect.