Former Friend visited Gandy on Purpose, overdosed on blackpill and ruined by drugs

Do you know anyone who has committed suicide

• yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
I received the terrible news about a month prior, and was deeply surprised and it definitely hurts. I know that a lot of you guys just think that this is a website but the concepts here are deeply effecting on the moral. In terms of his looks he was a good height , 6ft, and pheno was light skin Arab with hazel eyes. He had foids give him IOI frequently as he was also a gym cel.

Unfortunately he turned to drug abuse. One of the things he had mentioned a lot when he hanged out was how a nordic chad or med chad woudl always do better then any other ethnic or latino chad and it depressed him tremendously .

He also had a problem with aderall absue. It caused him to be agressive and paranoid . He would constantly doubt other people intentions and make accusations that he was doing shit like trying to bang his latina girlfriend

His latina girlfriend tbh looked fine but he could have gotten hotter foids.

Its a pretty depressing situation as he encouraged me to gym cel and to embark on self improve.

I blocked him about 2.5 years ago as he had while on aderall tried to follow me with his vehicle a few times. He also showed up to my home unannounced . Crazy shit. Wish that he would be normal.

I'll admit that I cried for about two weeks straight. I still think a lot about this situation a month out.

My point is check in our your friends, and even if you guys went different paths doesn't hurt to check in on people. And the concepts here can cause significant distress. So pay attention to your mental health.

Focus on self improvement not rotting. If you want to fix your face then work a job to pay for it, rathtner then just posting here cause your again wage slaving. I get that working sucks, but what other way are you going to fund your surgeries. Running your own business needs money in the first place.

The pain knowing that a good friend , even if your paths went separate, committed suicide and you were not their to say anything , hurst a lot.

@Jason Voorhees
@Chadeep
@Chad Autist
@count grishnackh
@iblamechico
@gooner23
@MoggerGaston
@rand anon
@Xangsane
@bananasslayer
@Dystopian
@Gladiator
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4

Take care of yourselves guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, twojei, GabachoCopium and 3 others
Not a direct friend but a guy from my previous school apparently committed suicide by hanging off the roof due to parental pressure and stress. He failed an entrance exam that he prepared months for. Didn't affect me to much as I barely knew him

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, AscensionMan98 and Chadeep
I initially did not post of this as was in the grieving process. The worst part was speaking to the mother and seeing the body I the funeral . The screams of a mom knowing her son is gone is the worst thing you can imagine, worse then any other gore video you will see.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Not a direct friend but a guy from my previous school apparnelt committed suicide by hanging off the roof after he couldn't due to parental pressure and stress. He failed an entrance exam that he prepared months for. Didn't affect me to much as I barely knew him
Kota is a big Rope Capital for Indian teens.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
Not a direct friend but a guy from my previous school apparently committed suicide by hanging off the roof due to parental pressure and stress. He failed an entrance exam that he prepared months for. Didn't affect me to much as I barely knew him
Damn hanging must be pretty crazy way to go out, your probably regretting it as your choking. My friend visited gandy with a gunshot to the throat. His face was messed up and was reconstructed in the funeral.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Damn hanging must be pretty crazy way to go out, your probably regretting it as your choking. My friend visited gandy with a gunshot to the throat. His face was messed up and was reconstructed in the funeral.
Generally people die from getting their neck getting snapped than because they can't breathe. You just need a little bit of elevation and your neck will snap with your weight killing you instantly.

I received the terrible news about a month prior, and was deeply surprised and it definitely hurts. I know that a lot of you guys just think that this is a website but the concepts here are deeply effecting on the moral. In terms of his looks he was a good height , 6ft, and pheno was light skin Arab with hazel eyes. He had foids give him IOI frequently as he was also a gym cel.

Unfortunately he turned to drug abuse. One of the things he had mentioned a lot when he hanged out was how a nordic chad or med chad woudl always do better then any other ethnic or latino chad and it depressed him tremendously .

He also had a problem with aderall absue. It caused him to be agressive and paranoid . He would constantly doubt other people intentions and make accusations that he was doing shit like trying to bang his latina girlfriend

His latina girlfriend tbh looked fine but he could have gotten hotter foids.

Its a pretty depressing situation as he encouraged me to gym cel and to embark on self improve.

I blocked him about 2.5 years ago as he had while on aderall tried to follow me with his vehicle a few times. He also showed up to my home unannounced . Crazy shit. Wish that he would be normal.

I'll admit that I cried for about two weeks straight. I still think a lot about this situation a month out.

My point is check in our your friends, and even if you guys went different paths doesn't hurt to check in on people. And the concepts here can cause significant distress. So pay attention to your mental health.

Focus on self improvement not rotting. If you want to fix your face then work a job to pay for it, rathtner then just posting here cause your again wage slaving. I get that working sucks, but what other way are you going to fund your surgeries. Running your own business needs money in the first place.

The pain knowing that a good friend , even if your paths went separate, committed suicide and you were not their to say anything , hurst a lot.

@Jason Voorhees
@Chadeep
@Chad Autist
@count grishnackh
@iblamechico
@gooner23
@MoggerGaston
@rand anon
@Xangsane
@bananasslayer
@Dystopian
@Gladiator
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4

Take care of yourselves guys.
He was a white worshipper

Good for him. Suicide is the only solution for some men sadly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98