Former gay colleague of mine (50+ years old) said I look 'cute' enough to work in public facing roles

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Reminiscing about a time 2019. This was when we was considering doing some fundraising during for a charity as part of our volunteering day (instead of working).

He said if I knocked on someone's door they would open the door. He said he has experience with cold calling and door knocking and he said I have the right face despite ethnicity. He was quite blunt and said he worked with a black guy and he wore casual clothing and hardly anyone would open the door to him. Even though he was a well spoken and high class lad. He said women have better results than men also in these face to face roles.

Am I a cutecel?

We went from having schizo delusions about IOIs to writing essays about literal homos complimenting @Copeful

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Richard Cheese, Copeful and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
We went from having schizo delusions about IOIs to writing essays about literal homos complimenting @Copeful
looksmax users are so deprived that any interaction which could be viewed as remotely positive is worth writing home about

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back