Fortnite nostalgia

shibo

shibo

Equinox
I miss season 2 fortnite i miss dusty depots wtf i spent 100 dollars on this game

• +1
Reactions: Coping, dogtown and FatmanO
>fortnite
>nostalgia

gtfo here fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, qwep, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Minecraft nostalgia is real shit. When I watched this video I almost cried tbh. It was the happiest time of my life. The time when I didn't care about my fucking looks because I was living in a virtual world.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 176, shibo and 2 others
Yeah the old music was cool, it felt much more like battle royale. I felt similar emotions to what characters felt in battle royale movies/books/shows, and I associated this emotion with the old music. When they removed the old music, building became more prominent (I played when basically no one knew how to build), and they added more retarded weapons, the whole thrill of battle royale sort of died down for me.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Minecraft nostalgia is real shit. When I watched this video I almost cried tbh. It was the happiest time of my life. The time when I didn't care about my fucking looks because I was living in a virtual world.

My biggest issue was how to build a house

U played on multiplayer as well?

I played minecraft in 2010 but i was never apart of that minecraft craze i played roblox back then

> Fortnite
9FDC9DFA 63E3 4048 B4EF 176924033C23

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Deleted member 245, qwep and 2 others

96n0ziD

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and SayNoToRotting
My biggest issue was how to build a house
Building was my strength in Minecraft
U played on multiplayer as well?
Sure. I only played singleplayer when I was around 12. After that I only played multi-player. The server I probably spend the most time on was Mineplex with 1 month time played.
All the time played on multi-player servers added together is probably around 4-5 months of my life.
True. Minecraft is actually a game that is beneficial for kids. It encourages creativity. I downloaded fortnite, played one round and deleted it. It's nothing in comparison.
I generally hate repetitive games. Minecraft had no limits. Just like RPGs seem to have no limits.
I get bored when playing very repetitive games like fortnite or shooters.

>spending money on a free game
lol

• +1
Reactions: SW01, qwep and SayNoToRotting
Are you 14 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Fuckin 00s babies

Single Player Games >

are you 12?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting