Forum has roped

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
Only shitskin colorcels and greycels are here now, over for gallons of gallons of gallons of gallons of offtopic users

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gaia262, turkproducer and 1 other person
Over for gallons of balding17yomanletcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Hades, Deleted member 3832 and 8 others
I still dont understand the reason behind this inherent hate towards "garycels". So what? You were once a graycels. And now that you're granted a color that's not based on quality but rather posting ratio that somehow automatically makes you superior? Jfl at the nonexistent self-awareness.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5891, majorcope and 7 others
I still dont understand the reason behind this inherent hate towards "garycels". So what? You were once a graycels. And now that you're granted a color that's not based on quality but rather posting ratio that somehow automatically makes you superior? Jfl at the nonexistent self-awareness.
Greycel tier post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, sandcelmuttcel, turkproducer and 7 others
Greycel tier post.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Legit greycel response unironically because they display inexperience, which you do too, or else you'd know that it's mostly trolling JFL.

Legit greycel response unironically because they display inexperience, which you do to, or else you'd know that it's mostly trolling JFL.
No shit. But there are some people who take it too far. Where even a quality post/thread is shrugged off because the user who made it was "graycel". which is just retarded and pretentious tbh.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6497
No shit. But there are some people who take it too far. Where even a quality post/thread is shrugged off because the user who made it was "graycel". which is just retarded and pretentious tbh.
Nobody will reject great information because of their username color, join date or post ratio.

They might be completely uninterested about the topic at hand and that's about it.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Spartacus1-
Nobody will reject great information because of their username color, join date or post ratio.

They might be completely uninterested about the topic at hand and that's about it.
ZHYfo5r

Are we browsing the same forum?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
View attachment 404451
Are we browsing the same forum?
Bluecel reread in case u didn't understand properly, as i can infiere it's the case given your answer. And btw stop moaning and go post useful stuff instead of "I DrEaMeD I wAS ChIc0" if u really want improvement.

Over for .me

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and balding17yomanletcel
Bluecel reread in case u didn't understand properly, as i can infiere it's the case given your answer. And btw stop moaning and go post useful stuff instead of "I DrEaMeD I wAS ChIc0" if u really want improvement.
7202460d47c507cae6a1a478d3eace1c

This is "offtopic" and last time i checked this was its description
.Talk about your hobbies, share music, or post whatever comes to mind.
And by "improvement" you mean better treatment for our fellow distressed brethren who came here to seek solace between fellow men with similar circumstances but instead met with ridicule and disdain because their forum "status" didn't meet the requirements then yes i sure do.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6467
Only shitskin colorcels and greycels are here now, over for gallons of gallons of gallons of gallons of offtopic users
What would you want people or me to post in off topic? srs I’m confused.

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
JoinedApr 18, 2020
Posts51
Reputation22
many greysels
Wtf is this blood n crips low iq
Everything that needed to be said to looksmax has been said Millions of times a million different ways and if you think so many thread that are shit why not post your own balance thing out?

Wtf is this blood n crips low iq
Everything that needed to be said to looksmax has been said Millions of times a million different ways and if you think so many thread that are shit why not post your own balance thing out?
then why are you here my greysel

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
then why are you here my greysel
I’m still trying to looksmax ofc but also because i find a lot of people here interesting And a lot of people post are funny a lot not greycels

I’m still trying to looksmax ofc but also because i find a lot of people here interesting And a lot of people post are funny a lot not greycels
Yes bor.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6467