Forum is cancer.

Deleted member 16058

Deleted member 16058

Sphinx
time to hop off this shithole.

knowledge is gained.

bye guys @Anstrum95 @Preston @House Lannister @Birdcell @StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding @gamma

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Prince88, AscendingHero and 16 others
stfu nigger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 19036 and n0rthface
Cope
2726948 1644084144810

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, justinzayn, Deleted member 13626 and 6 others
Nah bro, :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

You will return due to how addictive this site is. It’s aids compared to lookism but still

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16986 and 1 other person
time to hop off this shithole.

knowledge is gained.

bye guys @Anstrum95 @Preston @House Lannister @Birdcell @StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding @gamma

JoinedNov 14, 2021

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and stevielake
Who are you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and CupOfCoffee
i live in a warzone now lol

@Anstrum95 @Preston @House Lannister @Birdcell @StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding @gamma

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, StrangerDanger, Birdcell and 2 others
i live in a warzone now lol

@Anstrum95 @Preston @House Lannister @Birdcell @StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding @gamma
What’s up my nigger it’s been long I’m still rotting here jfl. How is it in ukraine rn?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and CupOfCoffee
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and House Lannister
What’s up my nigger it’s been long I’m still rotting here jfl. How is it in ukraine rn?

nah i'm good thank Jesus Christ :owo:

but i did work like a basketball american last 2 months doing household stuff

i live in the near polish border but i did see cruise missiles :oops:

i'm exempt from mobilisation as a student, tho i can't leave Ukraine until the martial law is over :feelshah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and House Lannister
i'm exempt from mobilisation as a student, tho i can't leave Ukraine until the martial law is over :feelshah:
Meanwhile ukrainian women can go to whatever western country they want and cuck ukrainian men and fuck western Chads from tinder

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, aBetterMii and Deleted member 16058
Meanwhile ukrainian women can go to whatever western country they want and cuck ukrainian men and fuck western Chads from tinder

true but i only care about myself

less people in Ukraine = less hungry mouths

I wish the US would harbor all the ukranian women i want a harem of beautiful slavic girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
I wish the US would harbor all the ukranian women i want a harem of beautiful slavic girls

Ukrainian women are very materialistic, ain't no chance they're sticking with losers lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and aBetterMii
Ukrainian women are very materialistic, ain't no chance they're sticking with losers lol
I will force them to have consensual sex

• JFL
E507568F 1030 4BDB AAAA 38AC79B45EC7

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
blackpill me on this

proof? source?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I can’t socialize with normies constantly without coming back here. This place is like a refuge for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
do you support russia or ukraine

blackpill me on this

proof? source?
Ukrainian men 18-60 can’t leave the country and are obliged to fight if necessary and do the dirty work, meanwhile everyone else can leave. So Ukrainians flee to western countries, and tons of women make online dating accounts at the places they arrive to (I’ve seen plenty of new ukrainian accounts on Badoo myself), basically means cucking the ukrainian men that are forced to defend them

Look up on Google: ukrainian men 18-60

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ukrainian men 18-60 can’t leave the country and are obliged to fight if necessary and do the dirty work, meanwhile everyone else can leave. So Ukrainians flee to western countries, and tons of women make online dating accounts at the places they arrive to (I’ve seen plenty of new ukrainian accounts on Badoo myself), basically means cucking the ukrainian men that are forced to defend them

But whats the proof that Ukranian women are getting with chads and rich men lol?:lul:

(this is blackpill 101 tho)

mirin avi too btw, what's his name?

But whats the proof that Ukranian women are getting with chads and rich men lol?:lul:

(this is blackpill 101 tho)

View attachment 1679978

mirin avi too btw, what's his name?
Idk about proof, it’s just a natural occurence that Ukrainian men will get cucked by western men when Ukrainian women will be there for months, maybe even years. It’s a hard thing to prove since people don’t exactly publicize their tinder dates all the time

Dude is Froy Guiterrez

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16058
Idk about proof, it’s just a natural occurence that Ukrainian men will get cucked by western men when Ukrainian women will be there for months, maybe even years. It’s a hard thing to prove since people don’t exactly publicize their tinder dates all the time

Dude is Froy Guiterrez

facts

but idc about ukrainian women i want to have children with a lightskin jamaican women

true but i only care about myself

less people in Ukraine = less hungry mouths
that is bad way of looking at it, Ukraine could feed alot more people during the peace times

it's a big country with arable good land

• +1
that is bad way of looking at it, Ukraine could feed alot more people during the peace times

our jewish president will milk dry american and french/german goyims for money

$40 billion next week lol russians are fucked!

also Estonia has been very based.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

also as i said idgaf about ukrainian women i want to have children with a lightskin black jamaican/carribean woman

• Woah
our jewish president will milk dry american and french/german goyims for money

$40 billion next week lol russians are fucked!

also Estonia has been very based.
:oops: in what ways Estonia is based?

Estonia is doing the bare minimum tbh, this fight of urs is also our fight kinda, so Ukranians are fighting for all post soviet countries in a way

• +1
:oops: in what ways Estonia is based?

Estonia is doing the bare minimum tbh, this fight of urs is also our fight kinda, so Ukranians are fighting for all post soviet countries in a way

per gdp Estonia gave Ukraine almost 1% of its GDP.

€220 million is huge for a country of just over 1 million in size...

• +1
per gdp Estonia gave Ukraine almost 1% of its GDP.

€220 million is huge for a country of just over 1 million in size...
Yeah if you compare it that way but getting invaded and bombed to oblivion is way way worse :oops:

blackpill me on this

proof? source?
The .en have to stay and fight. Jailed if they caught fleeing. Women can come and go. I think that's what he was referring to

Yeah if you compare it that way but getting invaded and bombed to oblivion is way way worse :oops:

:lul: i may sound a bit cynical but this war completely killed any support for Russia in the East and made people from Mariupol Kharkiv etc hate everything Russian

• Woah
See ya tomorrow, OP

bye bye :feelsautistic:, surely he isnt' going to come back :feelsgood:

you fucking blind or what

i left for 3 months lol
it was a joke, that's why I said "surely" and put this emote :feelsgood:. The joke was that you said bye and that the forum was shit yet you came back

:lul: i may sound a bit cynical but this war completely killed any support for Russia in the East and made people from Mariupol Kharkiv etc hate everything Russian
according to (((them)))

You vill eat ze bugs

You vill give all your taxes to niggers, corpo's and elite

You vill kill other europeans

You vill own nothing

And you vill be happy

it was a joke, that's why I said "surely" and put this emote :feelsgood:. The joke was that you said bye and that the forum was shit yet you came back

oh i apologize

i just returned to see how things are going

gonna leave for the summer though

Gandyheaven.org

• JFL
according to (((them)))

You vill eat ze bugs

You vill give all your taxes to niggers, corpo's and elite

You vill kill other europeans

You vill own nothing

And you vill be happy

i'm gonna move out of city to parents dacha

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus

ze plan is to kill all of ze white men and import 500 million niggers into Europe

and you vill be happy.. or dead

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus