Forum is going to shit

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Average forum age is now 11-16 yo and I’m not even exaggerating. Nobody has something smart to say, just smelly little wankers trying to be as edgy as possible with their sigma TikTok incel humor :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: counterintuitive, raleqtambrobret, Newday*V3 and 23 others
ive seen rate me threads of 13 year olds, ovER tbh :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, iabsolvejordan, PsychoH and 2 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and dbva
We need to save it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 14vic
Make sure to rate them as low as possible to crush their confidence
youre subhuman bhai, buy my course and learn how to properly looksmax or be ugly forever

NEED this place when i wageslave

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Make sure to rate them as low as possible to crush their confidence
No offense because I'm sure you're joking but if you really want to stoop as low as crushing the confidence of 13 year olds just because you're such a useless basement dweller that you need to mentally scar kids just to get a kick out of life, you deserve everything the blackpill has done to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, noonespecial, ihearvoices and 9 others
No offense because I'm sure you're joking but if you really want to stoop as low as crushing the confidence of 13 year olds just because you're such a useless basement dweller that you need to mentally scar kids just to get a kick out of life, you deserve everything the blackpill has done to you
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Ofc I was joking, you cock-obsessed cum slut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, 97baHater, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
Average forum age is now 11-16 yo and I’m not even exaggerating. Nobody has something smart to say, just smelly little wankers trying to be as edgy as possible with their sigma TikTok incel humor :sick::sick::sick::sick:
and never using the search tool instead they ask the dumbest questions

• +1
Reactions: ascension, chudlite, iabsolvejordan and 2 others
Whats this blud yapping about :lul::lul: @The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and The Grinch
Whats this blud yapping about :lul::lul: @The Grinch
It's clear what I was yapping about. Maybe you should consider the idea that your reading comprehension might still be on the level of a 2 year old.

yap yap

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, tombradylover and JohnBaza
It's clear what I was yapping about. Maybe you should consider the idea that your reading comprehension might still be on the level of a 2 year old.
Nah bro my IQ is 140.
Think About It GIF by Identity

I'm 40 playing in Saudi arabia

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I highly doubt that. You wouldn't be here if it was lol.
I joined university (real university so not what americans say is university if you get me). I wouldn't say that proves much but I dont think a guy with a reading comprehension of a 2 year old would be able to achieve that.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
This nigga 😂

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, JohnBaza and wsada
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and JohnBaza
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te, Schizotypalcel and tombradylover
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and ascension
this forum was always shit and inferior to lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, DarkTriadBeliever and ascension
This is result of looksmaxxing getting popular in 2023 many people wanted to know more about this site

i'm 20 years old man who is with me 🚬

them young niggas need to go back to playing minecraft or playing with yugioh cards

Last edited:
ive never seen a high effort post from u

it's already shit

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Only on the rating threads tbh

Who cares old fart, just because you’re a grumpy old sack of shit doesn’t mean everyone else is

Chill dude it ain‘t that deep.
If you feel innately personally attacked by something someone said to you online then maybe you just need to turn your PC off and touch some grass.

@noonespecial @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Only i been saying high iq stuff in here 😢 , over for the forum, mods even delete my adonis journey progress posts

14 yo 6'8 I've been rated Chadlite but girls never talk to me can I get advice

It‘s because they can smell your misogyny with their magical personality detector.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
you're not on nofap so they cant smell the semen aura

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87
you're not on nofap so they cant smell the semen aura
He probably doesn’t take an ice bath every morning as well, so his testosterone is low and he doesn’t have the pheromones that magically attract women

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist