Forum made me mentalcel retard in prime years

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I joined here at 15 and lost my virginity and made out with multiple girls at 18 and had jbs approaching me and liking me but was told old to accept

15-16 was lowkey my prime cuz I was already 5'7 at 15 so I was tall for a freshman before everybody caught up to my height and got taller than me. But I did not take advantage of the time

All I did was grow long dreads that's all that changed for real. Yeah I bulked up 20lbs and used to be skinny ASF and took MK677 and AI but I did that and finished that at 16 so I should've been fucking since then. All I had to do was not be afraid to tell the black girls how I feel and have my hair in free forms instead of an afro. My autistic scared ass had an afro because I wanted to wait for my hair to be long enough and twisted in the perfect way so my dreads would cover my face and my hair would be long enough to get twists which delayed my virginity lost and confidence even more. Even when dreads hide your face, your face is still obvious so IDK why I waited for them to get long before I had the confidence to talk to females 🤦🏿‍♂️

Ppl on this fucking forum made me think I was deformed and it was over for me because they know nothing about how easy it is for normie black dudes in highschool and how much softmaxxing (tiktok hairstyle like freeforms and a fade) and stylemaxxing (dressing like a thug) and statusmaxxing and NTmaxxing and athletemaxxing gets them teen love

Makes me want to kill everybody on this forum lowkey

I also started thugmaxxing so late. At mid 17 and didn't even do it right until 18

So fucking retarded because when I came to school in person late in the year due to COVID freshman year I had girls approaching me and talking to me yet I was scared of them rejecting me and didn't try to get right with them. I only tried on Yubo and with this one weird Hispanic girl in my neighborhood. I didn't even try. Fucking retarded. Was supposed to get freeforms a nice haircut and follow all the girls on Instagram but no had to be retarded

And I worn my COVID mask all of highschool even tho we didn't need to until I was 17 and got braids cuz my autistic ass wanted to make sure people wouldnt see my hairline and headphones and see me softmaxxed first even tho I looked basically the same

How fucking retarded. I hate myself for that

And even when I was softmaxxed I almost never approached girls in person. I thought thanks to this forum if girls don't approach you and ask for sex it's over on some retard shit. A couple girls actually did approach me and ask for my ig and hugs and other girls approached me but I kept mentalcelling and bitching myself telling myself "no they don't really like me"

I only gained confidence when that girl approached me and said she wanted to make me her boyfriend and when a friend was surprised I didn't lose my V card yet and told me I was being too insecure

Now I'm fucked in the head forever because I missed out on this time and will never experience it and may or may not still find 16yo hoes attractive because I was wanting to smash them when I was that age but couldn't because I cockblocked myself

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, halloweed, bloomercel and 4 others
Read every single word of this teen angst-filled blogpost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, truthhurts, nathan and 1 other person
Knowing I cucked myself and made myself miss out on teen slaying

Makes me just want to slay in college and my 20s then kill myself by shooting myself in the head at 30 knowing this suicide fuel that this forum made me think it was over and waste my time in highschool when I could've accumulated a high body count

And this suicide fuel that I was too low IQ and retarded and non NT (even tho I thought I was high IQ) to softmax sylemax statusmax fast to fuck bitches in highschool

I should've had the "fuck bitches now take risks" mindset but I was being so scared and wanted women to approach me like some validating seeking literal bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
I don't know how to fucking cope with this brutality of wasting my time and being retarded

No one told me all I needed was freeforms and fresh cut ripped jeans black tee a chain and taking care of myself and thugmaxxing and approach chubby black and Hispanic girls and snowbunnies

They told me I needed to save up for surgeries and inject HGH and take AI and bulk up and gymmax. RETARDED. If you're a black normie that doesn't apply to you. And this forum considers black normies that are not softmaxxed as LTNs and below. No one even told me to get braces 😂 that would've been a free surgerymax but I didnt want braces because this forum made me think they would recess me and wait for my skull bones ot develop first so instead I just mewed and bonesmashed and gymmaxxed. Even tho my teeth were crooked asf and braces are a top tier softmax and teeth matter so much and can fix your jaw getting braces

My dick always been big so I deserved bitches and their standards were lower and they approached me

I didn't even go to the right highschool. My non NT ass when to a mostly white highschool. If I went to a black highschool I would've got more girls approaching me earlier on

@PYT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, sportsmogger and N1666
Your African IQ is really shining in this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, truthhurts and N1666
You're black and possess BBC. You don't need to be NT.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
lil nigga was 15 on here

I joined here at 15 and lost my virginity and made out with multiple girls at 18 and had jbs approaching me and liking me but was told old to accept

15-16 was lowkey my prime cuz I was already 5'7 at 15 so I was tall for a freshman before everybody caught up to my height and got taller than me. But I did not take advantage of the time

All I did was grow long dreads that's all that changed for real. Yeah I bulked up 20lbs and used to be skinny ASF and took MK677 and AI but I did that and finished that at 16 so I should've been fucking since then. All I had to do was not be afraid to tell the black girls how I feel and have my hair in free forms instead of an afro. My autistic scared ass had an afro because I wanted to wait for my hair to be long enough and twisted in the perfect way so my dreads would cover my face and my hair would be long enough to get twists which delayed my virginity lost and confidence even more. Even when dreads hide your face, your face is still obvious so IDK why I waited for them to get long before I had the confidence to talk to females 🤦🏿‍♂️

Ppl on this fucking forum made me think I was deformed and it was over for me because they know nothing about how easy it is for normie black dudes in highschool and how much softmaxxing (tiktok hairstyle like freeforms and a fade) and stylemaxxing (dressing like a thug) and statusmaxxing and NTmaxxing and athletemaxxing gets them teen love

Makes me want to kill everybody on this forum lowkey

I also started thugmaxxing so late. At mid 17 and didn't even do it right until 18

So fucking retarded because when I came to school in person late in the year due to COVID freshman year I had girls approaching me and talking to me yet I was scared of them rejecting me and didn't try to get right with them. I only tried on Yubo and with this one weird Hispanic girl in my neighborhood. I didn't even try. Fucking retarded. Was supposed to get freeforms a nice haircut and follow all the girls on Instagram but no had to be retarded

And I worn my COVID mask all of highschool even tho we didn't need to until I was 17 and got braids cuz my autistic ass wanted to make sure people wouldnt see my hairline and headphones and see me softmaxxed first even tho I looked basically the same

How fucking retarded. I hate myself for that

And even when I was softmaxxed I almost never approached girls in person. I thought thanks to this forum if girls don't approach you and ask for sex it's over on some retard shit. A couple girls actually did approach me and ask for my ig and hugs and other girls approached me but I kept mentalcelling and bitching myself telling myself "no they don't really like me"

I only gained confidence when that girl approached me and said she wanted to make me her boyfriend and when a friend was surprised I didn't lose my V card yet and told me I was being too insecure

Now I'm fucked in the head forever because I missed out on this time and will never experience it and may or may not still find 16yo hoes attractive because I was wanting to smash them when I was that age but couldn't because I cockblocked myself
i was 6'2 in sophomore kek

Nigga saying all this while being 18

YOU are in your prime years dumb ass nigga