FORUM PSA: Tamil Nadu resident @colesp is claiming to be a popular Spanish footballer who mogs Amnesia and is dating Tom Cruise's daughter

D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
The user in question @colesp . He claims to be an Afghan living in New York but he is clearly Tamil Indian living in India.
1682653530463-png.2172819

You may see him in rating sections with his FaceApp maxed photos.

27751.jpg

Rumour has it this is morphed with a model or Zayn Malek but to me it looks like the dalit morphed himself with FC Barcelona star Ferran Torres

Ferran_Torres_Manchester_City_Training_Premier_League_20_21_Twitter.jfif

He now claims to mog @Amnesia and various other users and is giving legitimate eyemaxing guides. He has also developed a strange fantasy with Tom Cruise's daughter Suri Cruise where she attends a college near him and is giving him IOIs when we have seen this mans apartment (he lives in the slums of the slums).

I HAVE MADE THIS THREAD AS A WARNING: DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THIS USER. DO NOT RATE HIS MOPRHS. DO NOT ARGUE WITH HIS DELUSIONS AS HE WILL DIG DEEPER INTO THE LARP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, EverythingMattersCel, Gladiator and 12 others
The user in question @colesp . He claims to be an Afghan living in New York but he is clearly Tamil Indian living in India.

27751.jpg

Rumour has it this is morphed with a model or Zayn Malek but to me it looks like the dalit morphed himself with FC Barcelona star Ferran Torres

He now claims to mog @Amnesia and various other users and is giving legitimate eyemaxing guides. He has also developed a strange fantasy with Tom Cruise's daughter Suri Cruise where she attends a college near him and is giving him IOIs when we have seen this mans apartment (he lives in the slums of the slums).

I HAVE MADE THIS THREAD AS A WARNING: DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THIS USER. DO NOT RATE HIS MOPRHS. DO NOT ARGUE WITH HIS DELUSIONS AS HE WILL DIG DEEPER INTO THE LARP.
Boy am not joking I met suri cruise in new york, like just she looked at me smiled and I smiled...trust me

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Boy am not joking I met suri cruise in new york, like just she looked at me smiled and I smiled...trust me
Is there a city in Tamil Nadu province called New York?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25119, EverythingMattersCel, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person

27751.jpg

This thread has potential come peep this shit @rand anon

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24002
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, forevermirin and Deleted member 24002
is "suri cruise" in the room with us right now?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, EverythingMattersCel, forevermirin and 9 others
@BongMog @forevermirin

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
The amount this pajeet got dragged and exposed in this fourm is hilarious
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Have some dignity and delete your account fucking abused dog @colesp

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others

27751.jpg

Honestly he would look good if he bleached his skin tbh. Needs color contacts too.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23218
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Have some dignity and delete your account you useless manlet larper @colesp
5'6 pajeet slaying jfl

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
He has also developed a strange fantasy with Tom Cruise's daughter Suri Cruise where she attends a college near him and is giving him IOIs when we have seen this mans apartment (he lives in the slums of the slums).
Funny GIF

Honestly he would look good if he bleached his skin tbh. Needs color contacts too.
very good eye are too good compared to the rest of his face

5'6 pajeet slaying jfl
dont get me started on the fake DMs he got exposed for. someone link that shit i was dying. mfer switched between accounts to call himself handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25119, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
dont get me started on the fake DMs he got exposed for. someone link that shit i was dying. mfer switched between accounts to call himself handsomeli

need cagefule link pllz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
wow people larping on the anonymous forum:eek:

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 16275
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Have some dignity and delete your account you useless manlet larper @colesp
He takes it on his short brown chin like a champ

But he 100% thinks that everyone is coping about him larping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 24002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 24002
dont get me started on the fake DMs he got exposed for. someone link that shit i was dying. mfer switched between accounts to call himself handsome
Hii you looked so handsome in that black suit lol
3379619 223E57F0 7E12 4E18 A521 782F4B6F087A

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27751, PointOfNoReturn and cancercell
somebody should make a more comprehensive thread on this guy, its free rep and would be cagefuel. theres so much I didnt even touch on. how he changed his story from being an indian tourist guide for swedish women to being an afghan model in new york named Aaron Mateo. He also used to have a different face.

somebody should make a more comprehensive thread on this guy, its free rep and would be cagefuel. theres so much I didnt even touch on. how he changed his story from being an indian tourist guide for swedish women to being an afghan model in new york named Aaron Mateo. He also used to have a different face.
Bro has gone through like 5 different faces at this point. Frank Abagnale maxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 24002
Wait a second...the girl is born in 2006 and this dalit is at least 25 lmfaooo
Yuh mate prime jb slayer I slayed a teenage gurl before but am planning for a ltr with suribif everything goes well, wish me luck..Mumbai faggot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, cancercell and Deleted member 27751

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230416-212800_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416-212800_Tinder.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230416-212729_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416-212729_Tinder.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
He takes it on his short brown chin like a champ

But he 100% thinks that everyone is coping about him larping
I don't larp about the success I have with women buddy, remember you cannot fake tinder results

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230428-123409_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230428-123409_Gallery.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 0
I don't larp about the success I have with women buddy, remember you cannot fake tinder results
remember: you can post faceapped photos to tinder.

@bignose9729 dms boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Actually just messaged me, ok do you think my tinder results are fake
Screenshot 2023 04 28 084108

you took those screenshots on the 16th you little indian, what do you mean "just"

Screenshot 2023 04 28 085255

you posted this 48 minutes ago. 13:23 - 48 = 12:35

you're actually indian and you're posting from india stop larping you disgusting little subhuman dog, you're actually hilarious and i am embarrassed for you. my deepest condolences :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25119 and Deleted member 24002
@forevermirin we keep falling for this vile creatures larps

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Oh yeah Aaron larps sometimes lol he's funny
bro his entire account is one big larp lol. hes some ltn from south india pretending to be a chadlite from new york. his names not aaron mateo its arjun mahesh

You mean Arun?
Jfl but in all seriousness he is a med passing curry mogger and an inspiration for indians and manlets worldwide.

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back