a cringe demo to show how resonating chambers’ sizes affect vocal tone

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15305 and 7 others

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
If you have zero experience singing, it's going to sound inconsistent and ugly. Useless thread

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
If you have zero experience singing, it's going to sound inconsistent and ugly. Useless thread

Missed the point, bro. The point is its TONE is much better when I fingerpulls my mouth forwards. The more space that exists in resonating chambers (the mouth and nasal cavity), the better the voice (usually).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 15305
Missed the point, bro. The point is its TONE is much better when I fingerpull my mouth forwards. The more space that exists in resonating chambers (the mouth and nasal cavity), the better the voice (usually).
So what do you mean by better quality voice ?

• +1
Ur voice is actually really good when you aren't trying to be a fag.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 2729 and thecel
Bro, it makes sense in theory but there are just way to many singers with very mediocre ir even below average maxillas and palate widths. Your voice is above average ngl, which kinda disapproves your own theory.

The size of a resonating chamber is not everything, the shape of it matters more probably. A trumpet is way smaller than a french horn, yet it is way louder and resonant. But Idk much about this as a haven't researched it, just my 2 cents.

• Woah
So what do you mean by better quality voice ?

For a voice to be good, it need to have the right timbre, which is formed by a frequency spectrum’s contour. Even if your pitch is totally perfect, your voice is shit unless it also has a good timbre.

If that curve is the wrong shape (i.e. a shape that does not match that of professional singers), the voice that got that curve is bad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16911 and SOS-Sonic
Bro, it makes sense in theory but there are just way to many singers with very mediocre ir even below average maxillas and palate widths. Your voice is above average ngl, which kinda disapproves your own theory.

The size of a resonating chamber is not everything, the shape of it matters more probably. A trumpet is way smaller than a french horn, yet it is way louder and resonant. But Idk much about this as a haven't researched it, just my 2 cents.

k but forward-projected fogs/mogs

Why do we never hear Asians whose voices are like Jennifer Hudson’s?

That’s why : flatmaxed resonant chambers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Missed the point, bro. The point is its TONE is much better when I fingerpulls my mouth forwards. The more space that exists in resonating chambers (the mouth and nasal cavity), the better the voice (usually).

I get the point you're trying to make, but you can influence tone a great deal with technique.

• +1
The size of a resonating chamber is not everything, the shape of it matters more probably. A trumpet is way smaller than a french horn, yet it is way louder and resonant
French horn does sound heavier than a trumpet
And both size and shape are important. You want perfect facial growth in all 3 directions. It's the most important aspect about your whole body because it effects everything(breathing, talking, eating, hormon release, looks obv, etc).

It's better to have more downwards growth than too little though thecel. Your voice would sound worse if your jaws were cramped together/shortened

The result of ideal facial development together with high Tness:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, thecel and SOS-Sonic
Autism + mirin low inhib + actually good voice

The first song is on YouTube with the looksmaxxer text?

• Hmm...
Wish I had your iq

• So Sad