Forward Growth Doesn’t Matter. John Anthony’s Maxilla Is Extremely Recessed, and He Slays.

thecel

thecel

morph king

John Anthony’s lay count definitely is higher than the model’s.

Maxilla doesn’t matter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Whatever0, It'snotover, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
dude had to move to south america to run jbw what slayying

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MKBHD, ReadBooksEveryday, Myth and 9 others
some people don't have maxilla growth but still have good cheekbones, wide developed jaw, and good eye area so some of it has to be genetic and a difference between a genetic one and an actual recessed one where everything on your face misdevelops

• +1
Ugly and stupid geomax incel

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, try2beme, anticel and 5 others
dude had to move to south america to run jbw what slayying

He slayed in the US too. Such incel cope to conclude :soy:“he must be geomaxing cuz he can’t get nun in the West”:soy: whenever a sexually successful man moves out of the West, even temporarily. People here say Alex PWF just runs JBW in Colombia, but he’s lived in Miami for years and had been in Colombia for a short period of time.

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
He slayed in the US too. Such incel cope to conclude :soy:“he must be geomaxing cuz he can’t get nun in the West”:soy: whenever a sexually successful man moves out of the West, even temporarily. People here say Alex PWF just runs JBW in Colombia, but he’s lived in Miami for years and had been in Colombia for a short period of time.
he is 6'4 and white

• +1
he is 6'4 and white

OK and? This is blackpill cognitive dissonance right here. Blackpillers go “oh he’s 6'4" and White, so he slays easily” yet they say it never began for some 6'4" White members on this site because of a few mm of facial bone.

Blackpillers see a 5/10 guy get laid — :soy: It’s because of his looks bro! He’s good-looking enough to slay with game.:soy:

Blackpillers see a 5/10 guy not get laid — :soy:It’s because of his looks bro! Average-SMV guys are struggling in 2023!:soy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, High Cortisol Chad, alriodai and 1 other person
OK and? This is blackpill cognitive dissonance right here. Blackpillers go “oh he’s 6'4" and White, so he slays easily” yet they say it never began for some 6'4" White members on this site because of a few mm of facial bone.
why does he slayys in your opnion ?

• +1
Just because he has a somehow normal looking face, doesn't mean maxilla doesn't matter

• JFL
someone told me you were xangsane alt

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MKBHD, Deleted member 23558, Debetro and 1 other person
but why ?

I just take people’s word for it when they allegedly are successful. It confirms my negative mindset. Everyone who claims to have it good does have it as good as they claim. While I have it bad.

it never mattered anyone whose brain wasnt rotted by psl could see that. lots of forwward grown moggers who look shit from the front.

• Hmm...
How does that prove anything?
Just because he doesn't have one trait befitting of a slayer, doesn't mean that one trait doesn't matter. Is height irrelevant because Tom Cruise managed to become a sex icon despite his height? No, considering he had a lot of other factors in play. If there are ten problems on a test, and you need a 7/10 to pass, every question matters. But you still have some leeway and are allowed to have some parts and not others.
"slaying" in itself also doesn't answer the question. You need to know the frequency, the ratings of the girls, and so on.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and thecel
How does that prove anything?
Just because he doesn't have one trait befitting of a slayer, doesn't mean that one trait doesn't matter. Is height irrelevant because Tom Cruise managed to become a sex icon despite his height? No, considering he had a lot of other factors in play. If there are ten problems on a test, and you need a 7/10 to pass, every question matters. But you still have some leeway and are allowed to have some parts and not others.
"slaying" in itself also doesn't answer the question. You need to know the frequency, the ratings of the girls, and so on.

Cope. Blackpillers believe that without a dog maxilla you cannot attract any women regardless of their SMV.

Cope. Blackpillers believe that without a dog maxilla you cannot attract any women regardless of their SMV.
You're referring to "blackpillers" as some sort of bogeyman when even on this site there is a lot of variance of opinion
Those who believe NTpill is law
those who think height > all
Prettyboymaxxers
Mascmaxxers
Gymcels
Dark triadmaxxers
and those who think pheno > all

• +1
You're referring to "blackpillers" as some sort of bogeyman when even on this site there is a lot of variance of opinion
Those who believe NTpill is law
those who think height > all
Prettyboymaxxers
Mascmaxxers
Gymcels
Dark triadmaxxers
and those who think pheno > all

None of them are blackpillers. The types you listed are all bluepillers.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
None of them are blackpillers. The types you listed are all bluepillers.
I agree with the NTpillers not being blackpillers, however that's besides the point
For all effective purposes, this is a blackpill space, and most people here self identify as blackpillers. Often times political and social labels aren't entirely semantically accurate (just look at modern political discourse and ideology labels)
but that aside
what defines an actual blackpiller to you then?

• +1
this is what fundementaly wrong with this autistic site, whenever somebody finds legitmate success these retards will cope hard with excuses to as why they aare still an incel

• JFL
Most people have decent maxillas so I doubt recession there really matters. It’s upper maxilla that’s rare and important.

• Hmm...
Most people have decent maxillas so I doubt recession there really matters. It’s upper maxilla that’s rare and important.

His entire maxilla is retruded.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
His entire maxilla is retruded.
Yes but if the average guy has a decent lower maxilla then it can’t be that important for attractiveness.

• Hmm...
Yes but if the average guy has a decent lower maxilla then it can’t be that important for attractiveness.

The average Caucasian doesn’t have a decent lower maxilla. Black people have well-developed lower maxillas.

Even Gandy’s lower maxilla is shit:

D677FBC0 0ED6 47A7 85E8 3F14BA8A293E
254208A1 D7BF 4FD4 A48A 82808C8675DB

Forward growth morph:

62E0FF62 6600 4BC2 BEDD FE4F6D47EED7

Last edited:
One of the worst threads I have ever read. The incel in the first pic doesn't slay anything but prostitutes

• WTF
Lay count doesn't determine SMV. I'm being ded srs.
You seem young and inexperienced with women. Real life outcomes is the only determinant of your appeal to opposite gender. Not your perceived mathematical formulas and ratios that SHOULD work in theory but don’t translate.

• WTF
You seem young and inexperienced with women. Real life outcomes is the only determinant of your appeal to opposite gender. Not your perceived mathematical formulas and ratios that SHOULD work in theory but don’t translate.

Real life outcomes in terms of treatment, not lay count.

Lay count doesn’t map to SMV very well because people vary in promiscuity.

John Anthony is a 6'4 tatted guy that geomaxxes and runs JBW game. Would never work for manlets.

• So Sad
Good 4 john

• +1
Real life outcomes in terms of treatment, not lay count.

Lay count doesn’t map to SMV very well because people vary in promiscuity.
Real life “treatment” also doesn’t map very well because it is massively confounded by perception - and men tend to *over perceive* sexual interest from opposite gender (especially those who run high on testosterone and dopamine).

I stand firm to my position that real life outcomes (lay count number/quality), despite having the confounder of promiscuity interwoven in it, is still is the best metric and judge of one’s SMV

• Woah
Partner quality is a better indicator of SMV than partner quality. Anyone who says they have a high body count just have low standards and are having sex with low quality women.

• +1
Partner quality is a better indicator of SMV than partner quality. Anyone who says they have a high body count just have low standards and are having sex with low quality women.
It is absolutely BOTH. Quality and quantity both matter and accurately reflect and capture SMV. Having low bodycount is especially common in sexually inexperienced/young and low SMV men who justify to themselves their lack of diverse sexual experience to them having “high standards” so they can preserve their ego. I freely admit I was one of those guys in my younger low SMV years who was going around claiming “high standards” although subconsciously I knew I was coping . Having banged models and/or very attractive girls (but lesser number due to their rarity) with tons of options also capture one’s SMV (as long as it is not done thru sugar daddy maxxing/betabuxxing).

When people look at their own individual results as an accurate rating of their SMV they will stop asking for ratings as well. It is really that simple. Real life outcomes is the best integrator of all the tiny intricacies , ratios and details that collectively define SMV.

Having said that, I absolutely believe that sticking to ONE partner (a high quality one) is the best strategy for building and maintaining a robust thriving society overall. Hook up culture decays society from within.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23391
It is absolutely BOTH. Quality and quantity both matter and accurately reflect and capture SMV. Having low bodycount is especially common in sexually inexperienced/young and low SMV men who justify to themselves their lack of diverse sexual experience to them having “high standards” so they can preserve their ego. I freely admit I was one of those guys in my younger low SMV years who was going around claiming “high standards” although subconsciously I knew I was coping . Having banged models and/or very attractive girls (but lesser number due to their rarity) with tons of options also capture one’s SMV (as long as it is not done thru sugar daddy maxxing/betabuxxing).

When people look at their own individual results as an accurate rating of their SMV they will stop asking for ratings as well. It is really that simple. Real life outcomes is the best integrator of all the tiny intricacies , ratios and details that collectively define SMV.

Having said that, I absolutely believe that sticking to ONE partner (a high quality one) is the best strategy for building and maintaining a robust thriving society overall. Hook up culture decays society from within.
Having a high body count just increases the chances of contracting and spreading STIs.

It's also a sign that a person can not pair bond.

If you're a chad women will treat you like a chad. You don't need to bang women to receive this validation, it's obvious what your SMV is.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and thecel
Even Gandy’s lower maxilla is shit:

View attachment 2323661View attachment 2323668

Forward growth morph:

View attachment 2323662