Forward growth is a meme

A

Arceus300

Banned
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Wool and Deleted member 656
Thank you for this epic cope thread, by you. You're just mad because you don't have a slayer jawline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I mean excessive. You just need to be normal growth. And when you see models with proéminent jawline etc. It’s the posture the angle and the light

Look at this Chico pic https://looksmax.org/attachments/1549390697681-jpeg.17932/

And compare with his other pic in google image
ofcourse forward growth is a meme lol, you only need average forward growth and harmony to slay, all that measurement cope is retarded cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
ofcourse forward growth is a meme lol, you only need average forward growth and harmony to slay, all that measurement cope is retarded cope

• +1
Thank you for this epic cope thread, by you. You're just mad because you don't have a slayer jawline

Slayer jawlines are largely down to lighting tbh

John Todd Next Models The Model Wall 03
20190204 001357

His jaw would look better if he cut anyway

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 281 and Deleted member 470
fuaaaark imagine looking like that, whata fucking master piece.
can I join the roman nose gang the darwin gang seems to have died out cuz of incompetence

• +1
can I join the roman nose gang the darwin gang seems to have died out cuz of incompetence
yeah welcome, darwin gvng is a meme this is the real shit.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Deleted member 656
@Sc22 thoughts? Is Chico incel?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 470
@Sc22 is coping so hard thinking forward growth means anything with that shitskin pheno and 0 harmony.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470 and androidcel
It was disbanded a few days ago by me. It has served its purpose, go back to Santa dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
He has it good actually overall. And around average in his infraorbitals.

Quit smoking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You're just low IQ my thread is saying forward growth matters i never said it's more important than front. Front is the most important and 3/4 view but what i'm saying is there are people that look very good from the front and then they turn being recessed and it kills all attraction. Chico isn't even recessed and doesn't have a bad profile. Chico is unmoggable ngl.

You're just low IQ my thread is saying forward growth matters i never said it's more important than front. Front is the most important and 3/4 view but what i'm saying is there are people that look very good from the front and then they turn being recessed and it kills all attraction. Chico isn't even recessed and doesn't have a bad profile. Chico is unmoggable ngl.

View attachment 17884
You don't even need to see his front he could look like a god from the front and he will still be repulsive to women IRL due to lack of forward growth.

https://looksmax.org/threads/to-those-of-you-saying-side-profile-isnt-important.9173/#post-160692