Image result for nicki minaj profile face gif

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3123, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
my oneitis' side profile reminds me of a dog sometimes ngl
Related image

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Lost my oneitis cause i realized she was a birdcel, forward growth theory is legit

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
lol she was forward grown to begin with

been staring at this shit so long they all look edited & fucked up

Yes, but her eye area and zygos were all left behind
Because her level projection makes it unproportional and wouldn't occur irl in 99.9% of cases. Proportions matter, water is wet, what's the point here lol

Because her level projection makes it unproportional and wouldn't occur irl in 99.9% of cases. Proportions matter, water is wet, what's the point here lol
The point is that she had a dog face which is not really attractive, you need you whole eye area and zygos to come forward with your face otherwise avoid the all the struggle and keep your recessed face.

It’s only because she has recessed orbitals
But what causes a dog face anyway? She has too much forward growth

It’s only because she has recessed orbitals
But what causes a dog face anyway? She has too much forward growth
The dog face is caused by the excessive distance between the outer parts of the jaws (where the incisors are) and the zygos/eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
The point is that she had a dog face which is not really attractive, you need you whole eye area and zygos to come forward with your face otherwise avoid the all the struggle and keep your recessed face.
I get your point but you seem to not get mine. Nobody will have such extreme forward growth to create "dog face". It's unrealistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I get your point but you seem to not get mine. Nobody will have such extreme forward growth to create "dog face". It's unrealistic.
Then you didn't follow my posts. I might be experiencing this situation because I want 1cm forward growth, and I'm gonna achieve it with the face puller and IMDO, but I fear her result.

Then you didn't follow my posts. I might be experiencing this situation because I want 1cm forward growth, and I'm gonna achieve it with the face puller and IMDO, but I fear her result.
Is your forehead vertical (no slope or brow ridge)?

nothing to be worried about then
How can you be sure? 1cm is a lot if my zygos and eyes don't follow, I'll definitely look like a dog.

take the dogpill

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Foto

keep crying for mah barret's maxilla

Not all dogs are the same.
525327cc6f0bb6838df95a07f91bb94a.jpg
That dog chad on the left. Mirin dogs like that every day. Mogs me to suicide. Oneitis giving them iois and bell rubs while I watch from afar. It's over for humancels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
How can you be sure? 1cm is a lot if my zygos and eyes don't follow, I'll definitely look like a dog.
Because the slope will keep it looking balanced. I don't get your concerns tbh, why do you want more projection in the first place if you're worried about this?

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie