Forward Growth should ONLY be measured by eyeball/mouth distance

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Forward growth should ONLY be measured with eyeball to mouth distance/position
It cant be browridge because it might be recessed or overportruding
It cant be chin for the same reason
It cant be nose for the same reason
Thats why females which have way less protruding browridges, noses and chins SEEM to have better forward growth than men

For example her forward growth is nothing special/kinda bad, but it SEEMS better than it is because everything else is set back, such as nose forehead etc

Now look at this, his forward growth is good, but its hidden and not as visible because of a way more prortruding, browridge, nose and chin

Forward growth should only be measured by eyeball and mouth distance/position the end.

To be extra accurate EYEBALL TO FRONT TEETH ANGLE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Bewusst, 6’1Chink and 1 other person
agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and 6’1Chink
i was getting pissed off at all those retarded threads posting recessed women as examples of good forward growth just because their browridge and nose where touching their brain making their mouth seem more out

Last edited:
FF644E27 8F87 4ABF BFCB DAC308775664

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Entschuldigung, didntreadlol and 3 others
You're right. Good thread, my fellow greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
I thought the best way of doing it was drawing a triangle using the frankfurt plane and corner of the eye down to the base of the nose.
Something like this:

8991422F 340A 441B 918A 171688BCE55C

(The angle is quite bad, but this is just the general idea).
I guess technically it's more about measuring how projected the midface is, but I am under the impression that a projected midface is a trait for people with good forward growth (feel free to prove me wrong, I'm just curious).

I thought the best way of doing it was drawing a triangle using the frankfurt plane and corner of the eye down to the base of the nose.
Something like this:

View attachment 413850
(The angle is quite bad, but this is just the general idea).
I guess technically it's more about measuring how projected the midface is, but I am under the impression that a projected midface is a trait for people with good forward growth (feel free to prove me wrong, I'm just curious).
Corner of the eyelid isnt very accurate, u want true eyeball position
Also corner of the nose isnt accurate, u ideally want teeth position or atleast lips
Its quite hard to very accurately measure forward growth, u can pretty comfortably judge if its generally good or not tho

Also change ur retarded font i almost gouged my eyes out reading that shit

• +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry
That wont work
A person could have a good ‘eyeball to front teeth ratio’ yet still have bad facial depth

i agree with the message of your thread. however, the girl's forward growth is kinda bad and cavill's forward growth is good? could it be that you're a bit biased?

Just a shitty brow ridge theory

Shit method

Just draw lines and speak like you know shit theorem