Forward Growth!

Koshur

Koshur

Currycel
Do braces or palate expander stop forward growth? Age 16, need them for uneven jaw and narrow palate🙏

Do braces or palate expander stop forward growth? Age 16, need them for uneven jaw and narrow palate🙏
Expander is supposed to help it grow, byw nigger i have -27mm upper jaw do yoh imagine how narrow it is

Expander is supposed to help it grow, byw nigger i have -27mm upper jaw do yoh imagine how narrow it is
Brother they don’t teach such English in Bangalore, does it stop forward growth or not

Brother they don’t teach such English in Bangalore, does it stop forward growth or not
Well it definitely promotes width grow, if you ask a dentist about lefort with a narrowed upper jaw it will inevitably result in expanding the width of the jaw before moving it forward i dont really see why should it stop anything

Palatal expanders are meant to widen the upper jaw meaning lateral expansion so I'd say it wouldn't contribute to forward growth. If changes do occur it's more then lightly a secondary effect of the palatal expander rather then a result of direct use.