Found a deranged foid on TikTok who thinks she’s in a relationship with ER

N1666

N1666

Kraken
At first I thought this was a joke and someone was using her face. That was until I scrolled through her videos…

You could easily say this is a larp and it was just another video of a random woman, so here’s more.

IMG 1135

IMG 1139

Above is her buying clothes that ER wore, and then wearing them. There’s more videos like this where she shows a picture of what he’s wearing, and then she also shows her purchasing and wearing the exact same thing.

Now this one was the funniest part:

IMG 1129

IMG 1130

I think it’s hilarious based on the fact that if these two ever saw each other in person, or if he tried to talk to her (when he was alive ofc), she would completely ignore him. But now that he has the killer halo, a mentally ill freak like her is attracted to him.

IMG 1128

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, Recessed Life, Kazey and 9 others
At first I thought this was a joke and someone was using her face. That was until I scrolled through her videos…

View attachment 3192087

You could easily say this is a larp and it was just another video of a random woman, so here’s more.

View attachment 3192091
View attachment 3192093

Above is her buying clothes that ER wore, and then wearing them. There’s more videos like this where she shows a picture of what he’s wearing, and then she also shows her purchasing and wearing the exact same thing.

View attachment 3192095
View attachment 3192099

I think it’s hilarious based on the fact that if these two ever saw each other in person, or if he tried to talk to her (when he was alive ofc), she would completely ignore him. But now that he has the killer halo, a mentally ill freak like her is attracted to him.

View attachment 3192110
And Eliot was invisible to her when he was alive. Just be a pshyopathic murder theory lives on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kazey, StarvedEpi and N1666
Most sane white woman :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Matthias8272, greycel, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Nigga just had to wait a couple more years

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, StarvedEpi and N1666
truly could of saved lives

• +1
Reactions: N1666
People do anything for attention

Imagine your legacy being that you’re obsessed with Elliot Rodger lmao

So ironic that a lot of women attracted to these killers wouldn’t even glance at them if they weren’t notorious

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and N1666
IMG 1141

She’s breedable asf ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ken

View attachment 3192087

View attachment 3192091
View attachment 3192093

View attachment 3192095
View attachment 3192099

View attachment 3192110
The Supreme Gentleman:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: N1666