Check him out and sub to him. His 3rd video will be on pheno I Believe

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Whoa

“cheekbones are important to attractiveness”

so so high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3902, Zeta ascended and 2 others
i dont agree with what he said at 4:11 in the first video about low set and very protruding cheekbones being masculine and high set cheekbones being feminine.
i always thought it was the opposite. johnny depp and delevingne look feminine not more masculine because of their low set but very protruding cheekbones. in contrast o'pry's high set cheekbones which lack protrusion compared to depp, makes him more masculine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and PenileFacialSurgery
not a patch on @mojopin and his godtier vids

i dont agree with what he said at 4:11 in the first video about low set and very protruding cheekbones being masculine and high set cheekbones being feminine.
i always thought it was the opposite. johnny depp and delevingne look feminine not more masculine because of their low set but very protruding cheekbones. in contrast o'pry high set cheekbones which lack protrusion compared to depp, makes him more masculine
Yeah nigga is fucking retarded and a faggot.

not high IQ

he is just transforming PSL theories into a video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and PenileFacialSurgery
not high IQ

he is just transforming PSL theories into a video
Cope. I though almond shaped eyes were caused by having good infraorbitals rims but it’s actually a pronounced brow ridge that causes it

Cope. I though almond shaped eyes were caused by having good infraorbitals rims but it’s actually a pronounced brow ridge that causes it
That’s legit bullshit

Basically a normie friendly blackpill channel.

i missed you titbot where have u been

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
NT maxing, I know what surgeries I need to ascend to 6 psl. No point of rotting my life away on this forum
Should post your eye area ascension once it happens

i always thought it was the opposite. johnny depp and delevingne look feminine not more masculine because of their low set but very protruding cheekbones. in contrast o'pry's high set cheekbones which lack protrusion compared to depp, makes him more masculine
Exactly guy doing the vid is just another dumb retard