Found a new girl to like,got cockblocked by a subhuman again! GOD HATES ME

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
As far as some of you know my first oneitis's boyfriend that cucked me was a chinless faggot. The second one's boyfriend was a 2 PSL another chinless cuck that literally looks like Goofy from Mickey Mouse. Today I found another girl I became attracted to,but guess what,had to be cockblocked by her 3 PSL asian fatty boyfriend!!! The funny thing is that she did in fact admit to me that she herself finds him ugly,but loves him because of his P E R S O N A L I T Y. She atleast told me she finds me cute though lookswise,which can be either good or bad. I'm giving up though,that's a fact.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
This makes the theory of looks weakened: It's repulsive that they fall into the arms of disgusting beings, isn't it? Give it up, kick the bucket then, say you're prettier and confess yourself like a poor guy, you see boy? She will see how sweet and loving you are for showing her what true love is that came out of your lips: You do not respond to my posts to you about height, probably manlet, but that does not matter, inexplicable (ignore this, just read everything); Also, just make an emo cut and go to the church weep at the altar of your anguish, hug, please, beg you, whatever

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: DarknLost
This makes the theory of looks weakened: It's repulsive that they fall into the arms of disgusting beings, isn't it? Give it up, kick the bucket then, say you're prettier and confess yourself like a poor guy, you see boy? She will see how sweet and loving you are for showing her what true love is that came out of your lips: You do not respond to my posts to you about height, probably manlet, but that does not matter, inexplicable; Also, just make an emo cut and go to the church weep at the altar of your anguish, hug, please, beg you, whatever
He is 5'7

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Its over for unluckycels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Eduardo DOV and DarknLost
Sad shit, man.

This makes the theory of looks weakened: It's repulsive that they fall into the arms of disgusting beings, isn't it? Give it up, kick the bucket then, say you're prettier and confess yourself like a poor guy, you see boy? She will see how sweet and loving you are for showing her what true love is that came out of your lips: You do not respond to my posts to you about height, probably manlet, but that does not matter, inexplicable (ignore this, just read everything); Also, just make an emo cut and go to the church weep at the altar of your anguish, hug, please, beg you, whatever
I love your replies tbh,whatever

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Just be goofy theory

I am making a new theory for subhumans to ascend: The Just Hang Around DarkNLost Theory. It appears every time DarkNLost looks at a foid she fucks a subhuman. We can harness this power, I'm sure.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
5’10 MINIMUM to be respected by women