Found a pic that represents me more irl. How'd you honestly rate my face?

socialmediaisbad

socialmediaisbad

Iron
Download

Attachments

• sexy.png
    sexy.png
    18 KB · Views: 86
7/10

• Love it
Reactions: goat2x
Just lol
6c0cebc4c218d98724e16eda5cf7a1bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Gazzamogga, Dicklet.4.3 and 10 others
he looks way better in these what are you smoking

I thought that as well. Selfies make my face look kinda off. When it is a more realistic picture, I look more like myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973 and Deleted member 5061
I thought that as well. Selfies make my face look kinda off. When it is a more realistic picture, I look more like myself.

Not just yours, selfies have massive lens distortion, they ruin most ppl faces. Foids still somehow manage to angle fraud and look good on selfies, but theyre chameleons who spens half of the day figuring out best angle fraud techniques and filter fraud techniques.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Mano sem ser isso acho q ta tudo fixe nem es feio hahahaj como vieste parar aqui

Vieste pa tuga quando?

tenho Body dysmorphia... eu me sinto feio

SEXY.PNG

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and joao
de modo exato
Mano sem ser isso acho q ta tudo fixe nem es feio hahahaj como vieste parar aqui

Vieste pa tuga quando?

I live in New york rn. Both parents from Algarve.

why dont you just take a normal picture with the back camera facing you from a good distance so we can actually see details of your face other than only your eyebrows and lower jaw and rate you accurately

Jaw and cheeks look good. Eyes have gone to shit

why dont you just take a normal picture with the back camera facing you from a good distance so we can actually see details of your face other than only your eyebrows and lower jaw and rate you accurately
0551B3F1 64A6 4D52 BD60 EB5E896C1D0F

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE DO YOU HAPPEN TO GOTO A CERTAIN UNIVERSITY ON LONG ISLAND, YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE DO YOU HAPPEN TO GOTO A CERTAIN UNIVERSITY ON LONG ISLAND, YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
Nah bro I dont. I do go to a uni in NY state tho

Average Mexican criminal

A bit under average