Found a way to get rid of all blackheads/sebaceous filaments in 5 minutes

h111

h111

Anorexic
In the shower, crank the temperature up, it should be pretty hot, and there should be visible steam. Next, put your face, (specifically aimed at nose) under the shower head, and have the water hit your nose. While this happens, rub your nose in all spots in a circular motion, and by the time youre done your nose will be very clean. It does hurt a little bit but I was surprised I was able to get rid of them quickly using only water, because I tried many skincare items and it didnt work

• +1
Reactions: jollibee, bigblacknigger, likenesss and 2 others
In the shower, crank the temperature up, it should be pretty hot, and there should be visible steam. Next, put your face, (specifically aimed at nose) under the shower head, and have the water hit your nose. While this happens, rub your nose in all spots in a circular motion, and by the time youre done your nose will be very clean. It does hurt a little bit but I was surprised I was able to get rid of them quickly using only water, because I tried many skincare items and it didnt work
or you can try something called isotretinoin (5mg-10mg), a keratolytic like salicylic acid and tretinoin 0.1.

• +1
Reactions: jollibee, blknswag and h111
Skincare should actually be pretty simple just like that, but people, especially women, overdo it... There's even an article talking about how Zoomers and Millennials are aging at the speed of light because of excessive skincare.

Mine is only Gua Sha with cooking oil and a metal spoon, mechanical pore cleansing (squeezing), brushing with soap and steel wool and LOTS (5h/day minimum) of sun.

My acne scars have gotten a lot better and continuous progress doesn't seem to go away. 🤗

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blknswag and h111
Skincare should actually be pretty simple just like that, but people, especially women, overdo it... There's even an article talking about how Zoomers and Millennials are aging at the speed of light because of excessive skincare.

Mine is only Gua Sha with cooking oil and a metal spoon, mechanical pore cleansing (squeezing), brushing with soap and steel wool and LOTS (5h/day minimum) of sun.

My acne scars have gotten a lot better and continuous progress doesn't seem to go away. 🤗
the "overdoing" is usually just continuously switching and using new products which normally breaks you out. most skincare is cope anyway diet accounts for most of your skin problems.

• +1
Reactions: bigblacknigger
the "overdoing" is usually just continuously switching and using new products which normally breaks you out. most skincare is cope anyway diet accounts for most of your skin problems.
Primal Diet is the way to go, I wish I could afford only eating raw pork (SOON I WILL!)

• JFL
Reactions: blknswag
primal diet will cook your test so bad
I ejaculate 2x a day every day with my 8x6, can bend horseshoes and rip phonebooks in half... But nice try anyway, GlowNigger. 😎

no carb no test🤷‍♂️
Who said I don't eat carbs?
Also hormones are lipid-based, nigger.

No SATURATED FAT = No Test

Been doing that since 2017. Go read more, blackie.

Who said I don't eat carbs?
Also hormones are lipid-based, nigger.

No SATURATED FAT = No Test

Been doing that since 2017. Go read more, blackie.
thought u meant carnivore diet by primal

• +1
Reactions: bigblacknigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back