found barbie 2023 hd online link,no subscription or money,,no CC/subtitle tho

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered

if you wanna watch this slow gay ass estrogenic movie

Barbie
Barbie

idk if it safe or not,but its the only working link i found

i try to search oppen now,or maybe watch it in cinema?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 22918
Nice IP grab faggot

If you’d put a less faggoty movie i might have fallen for it

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
Clicked on the link and now my computer redirects all websites to blackpeoplemeet.com. Wtf?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, MaxillaMaxing, BongMog and 5 others
Nice IP grab faggot

If you’d put a less faggoty movie i might have fallen for it
why do i need someones ip bro

like i show you screenshot,i am trying to watch it but its cringe
Barbie

Clicked on the link and now my computer redirects all websites to blackpeoplemeet.com. Wtf?
He’s gonna sell ur ip to a call centre in New Delhi

• JFL
Reactions: tia0505, Deleted member 31562 and justinzayn
Barbie

every country has different ads,this what i see when i click the link

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
Ur trying really hard to make us buy the story faggot

Why would u just happen to post a link to the barbe movie off the kindness of ur heart?
why does it bother me

i did it before to with old films

i just found it,so i shared it,not promoting ,
and i am not that smart to do any scam or shit

you are a annoying kid
and it seems like you really like the BARBIE movie but i dont really care tho,its famous so i searched it

Last edited:
I watch my movies/shows on "Movies2Watch", Barbie is in it, of course, but I haven't watched it yet.

• +1

It's actually a sign from God, cuz once you go black you don't go back.

• Woah
I watch my movies/shows on "Movies2Watch", Barbie is in it, of course, but I haven't watched it yet.
you can watch from my link

i would have banned you if i was a mod for promoting jew nigger propagandas

• JFL
i would have banned you if i was a mod for promoting jew nigger propagandas
in my free time all i watch is isis/daesh vs iraqi/us forces and taliban vs us frontline documentaries
learning how they behave and fight and operate guns

• Love it
Reactions: mortis
  • +1
It's legit
YeahBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMbutBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMnowBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMwheneverBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMIBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMuseBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMtheBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMspacebarBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMitBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMdoesBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMthisBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMshit

• JFL
in my free time all i watch is isis/daesh vs iraqi/us forces and taliban vs us frontline documentaries
Where do you watch isis shit? I remember someone recommended a site a long time ago but I forgot the name, it was all in arabic so it was kinda hard to navigate.

• +1
Noob-moment.

Torrenting has been around for ages, i guess it's a skill that hasnt been taught to younger folks anymore.

1) download 'tixati' torrent client.
2) go to options and put 'outgoing connections' on 'enforced encrypted only' (keeps feds out atleast in the netherlands)
3) go to piratebay or a piratebay proxy (google) when its blocked in your country.
4) download every game or movie you want.

Thank me in DMs please I am trying to get to a new record of unread DMs as one of my looksmax.org achievements.

• +1
Reactions: tia0505, Deleted member 21661 and justinzayn
YeahBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMbutBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMnowBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMwheneverBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMIBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMuseBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMtheBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMspacebarBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMitBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMdoesBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMthisBLACKPEOPLEMEET.COMshit

Where do you watch isis shit? I remember someone recommended a site a long time ago but I forgot the name, it was all in arabic so it was kinda hard to navigate.
mostly youtube
like this

it s not hd nigga , it s legit someone recording it at the cinema lol

• +1

based
but posting brainwashing movies funded by jews to demolish future generations even further is not based.

• Love it
i hate jew niggers, look at all the desperate npcs wanting to get brain washed. humanoids never learn

• +1
Noob-moment.

Torrenting has been around for ages, i guess it's a skill that hasnt been taught to younger folks anymore.

1) download 'tixati' torrent client.
2) go to options and put 'outgoing connections' on 'enforced encrypted only' (keeps feds out atleast in the netherlands)
3) go to piratebay or a piratebay proxy (google) when its blocked in your country.
4) download every game or movie you want.

Thank me in DMs please I am trying to get to a new record of unread DMs as one of my looksmax.org achievements.
hollywood is getting very good at keep piracy down,almost imposible to watch any movies online naymore
,it was very difficult to found this,

but yes i usuually use torrent apllication to down heavy application
i will searrch about this tixati ,thanks,never heard before

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
it s not hd nigga , it s legit someone recording it at the cinema lol
yeah voice is fucked too,
need microphone and subtitles

this is the best you can get for free i guess

Ur trying really hard to make us buy the story faggot

Why would u just happen to post a link to the barbe movie off the kindness of ur heart?
mirin the dumbass nigga who knows nothing about ips thinking its an ip grab attempt

• +1
eyeblech reddit

• Woah