found old pics of me from 4+ years ago

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
pics of me in my early twenties are rare since I suffered from crippling depression and rarely left the house

looking back at those pics i'm in awe.. i cant remember what I looked like, but I was literally subhuman. literally.

it feels like i'm reverse aging (cope), but honestly i used to look like fucking death. i'm so fucking grateful I wasnt blackpilled during those years as I would've roped instantly.

it's also a bit of hope for people who think its over for them, though. i've jumped close to 3 points of PSL since then, which should theoretically be impossible post puberty without heavy surgerymaxxing. but if ure feeling extra down about urself today, just remember its never too late...

//schizo rant of the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Lonenely sigma, Yerico7 and 3 others
1670408636182-png.1984819
1670408645157-png.1984820

but now u look like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 8771, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 22623 and Sens
cope tbh, i mog my early 20s to gandy and back

take from it what u want
How did you ascend sir, you look very handsome (no homo)

How did you ascend sir, you look very handsome (no homo)

i will make a thread when i'm finished ascending in 2023 hopefully.. it's gonna be such a huge difference looking back at these pics and i'm hoping I can give lifefuel to a lot of members

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
i will make a thread when i'm finished ascending in 2023 hopefully.. it's gonna be such a huge difference looking back at these pics and i'm hoping I can give lifefuel to a lot of members
Tag me. I used to be subhuman bc severely looksminned but ascended to normie and still have more softmaxxing before I start with hardmaxxing. 19 rn so I need lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623