Found out how to get pussy too late

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Figured out the method and got pussy at 18, made out with a couple girls, but it all didn't compare to the teen love I missed out on

I even had higher quality girls come to me the same year but I didn't believe they liked me cuz of my crooked teeth and many other insecurities. I also got cockblocked by the fact I went to a weird mostly white school and only black girls like me. But the black girls there are smarter than the black girls at the other high schools so they are higher inhib yet my dumbass was waiting for them to show me signs 🤦🏿‍♂️

All I had to do was be NT, have good hair, high status and thugmax and approach the type of girls that would like me and it worked

If I thugmaxxed and approached black girls earlier I could've had teen love and wouldn't be mentally scared for life

It's better to fuck all the girls you're able to even if they're "low tier" and you get rejected so you don't end up mentally fucked like how I'm gonna described and so you don't regret being scared to approach

Now since I figured out the method late I don't even really want these college girls fr

I see college girls as used up whores that were getting fucked all throughout highschool and I missed out on the chance to fuck them because the looks forum made me retarded. And I can't relate to their sexual experience and they make me angry

Maybe I can try to fix this by looksmaxxing and thugmaxxing to the fullest so I can fuck on like 50 18yo girls I love or whatever amount I need to until I feel like I can relate to their amount of sexual experience? Im also running out of time to do this. I must literally do this right now cuz I'm almost not a fucking teen anymore. Love doesn't exist anymore. Suicide fuel. What's the point of life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and xantrooper
Figured out the method and got pussy at 18, made out with a couple girls, but it all didn't compare to the teen love I missed out on

I even had higher quality girls come to me the same year but I didn't believe they liked me cuz of my crooked teeth and many other insecurities
All I had to do was be NT, have good hair, high status and thugmax and approach the type of girls that would like me and it worked

If I thugmaxxed and approached black girls earlier I could've had teen love and wouldn't be mentally scared for life

It's better to fuck all the girls you're able to even if they're "low tier" and you get rejected so you don't end up mentally fucked like how I'm gonna described and so you don't regret being scared to approach

Now since I figured out the method late I don't even really want these college girls fr

I see college girls as used up whores that were getting fucked all throughout highschool and I missed out on the chance to fuck them because the looks forum made me retarded. And I can't relate to their sexual experience and they make me angry

Maybe I can try to fix this by looksmaxxing and thugmaxxing to the fullest so I can fuck on like 50 18yo girls I love or whatever amount I need to until I feel like I can relate to their amount of sexual experience? Im also running out of time to do this. I must literally do this right now cuz I'm almost not a fucking teen anymore. Love doesn't exist anymore. Suicide fuel. What's the point of life
sounds like u want to experience teen fucking not teen love :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Debetro
but ill give you some advice for teen fucking okay? now you must be low inhib because this can lead to social or legal repercussions just stalk your high schools asb instagram or classof whatever and start dming some girls you could larp as a student from a different school if you need to :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Don’t be ugly and short

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, xantrooper and yyy