found out i used to talk this htb brown girl in online school

R

rul

Iron
during online school in 2020 there was this brown girl who was ugly as heck, probably because she was 12 years old. So recently i found out we used to talk on google chat during online school and had some funny/nice conversationms about hentai and johnny sins. I am thinking about reconnecting with her and maybe starting something new. suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
during online school in 2020 there was this brown girl who was ugly as heck, probably because she was 12 years old. So recently i found out we used to talk on google chat during online school and had some funny/nice conversationms about hentai and johnny sins. I am thinking about reconnecting with her and maybe starting something new. suggestions?
What’s your height race and face?

wish i had ugly girls around me