found out my oneitis doesnt like me

R

rul

Iron
recently i was told by a friend that a girl i was interested in had a crush on some japanese guy. she likes hello kitty so it makes sense, and i see that they follow each other on instagram as well. lately i have been contemplating on wearing a tanktop on the last day of school to show my muscles and inflict my aura/ego onto her so she sees what she is missing out on. the funny thing is this japanese guy and his friends always cum near me when they see my muscles and they nut because of my aura when i am next to them. this japanese guy is always glazing me on how much i bench and how strong i am, always touching me and shiet. should i wear a tanktop to show my oneitis what she is missing out on? yesterday she was looking at me for a good 5 seconds and i caught her and she looked away, i was wearing a compression shirt and i had a nice decentpump. so maybe she doesnt actually like this jap. Should i wear a tanktop and show her what she is missing out on and show her muscles while walking in the hallway? Any suggestions or opinions would be great i will also be recording me acquiring my other oneitis with a nice pickup line. any pickup lines u guys recommend?

i am like the biggest/muscular guy in my grade (10), but i am low inhib and autistic so alot of the things i do displeases a select group of people in my school.

Bro what the fuck lmaoo LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

make out with the japanese guy in front of her

why do jap guy n friends cum near you
sounds slightly gae

It sound like tje jap guy likes you and ylu like him

Women prefer classic macho style men there is a reason they have the most offspring

AlbanianMob GTAIV

ya bro do 100 pushups before u come to school aswell