found out that normal people their teeth don't touch at rest/neutral.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
apparently I've been clenching my jaw for 30 years without realizing it, that does explain my orc jaw though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees, Darkeningstar, DelonLover1999 and 5 others
You're 30?🙀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
094dce66e6690fac43bb6cd4a99d68fb.png

absolutely fucking brutal.

any other autists can confirm they do this?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Lookologist003, Allandro and 1 other person
Proper tongue posture, I think the teeth should be lightly touching, definitely not clenching tho

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, BongMog, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Bullshit, my teeth Touch, ITS normal

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 20370
Normal people are recessed

• +1
Reactions: Thumbpuller and RftH
i'm constantly mewing so idk.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
094dce66e6690fac43bb6cd4a99d68fb.png

absolutely fucking brutal.

any other autists can confirm they do this?
I often do this when I’m trying to sleep. Like I’ll lay and try to sleep then I start clenching my teeth really hard

Your teeth should touch but only the molars/pre molars , front teeth touching isn't good ig , i have crowding because of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I used to mew while clenching at the same time

Your teeth should touch but only the molars/pre molars , front teeth touching isn't good ig , i have crowding because of this
all of them touched for me, but I didn't grind them and didn't do it at night so my teeth didn't suffer as a result, gums did but very mildy.

trying to fix it now and it seems to be working, already starting to not think about it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TechnoBoss and BongMog
I feel pretty weird without upper and lower teeth contact, touching feels more natural. But it needs to be light contact, the tongue should make enough force on the roof of the mouth to prevent clenching.

And yes it's very common in autists, reminds me of this dude called autistic James posted some years ago in the forum who got a pretty mogger face despite being disabled.

I feel pretty weird without upper and lower teeth contact, touching feels more natural. But it needs to be light contact, the tongue should make enough force on the roof of the mouth to prevent clenching.

And yes it's very common in autists, reminds me of this dude called autistic James posted some years ago in the forum who got a pretty mogger face despite being disabled.
it took me around 2-3 months of consciously keeping them apart before it started to feel natural and now it's automatic.

Should both incisors (upper and lower) touch when chewing with your molars?

This is like that "you are now manually breathing" thing where I can't remember if my teeth were touching before I entered this thread. Both teeth touching and not touching feel strange now.