Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

-̴-̸-̷-̴-̸-̷-̵-̶-̸-̷-̵-̶-̴-̴-̵

tl;dr -
Water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and LookistWorld
Didn't read because no attention span.

Interesting experiment. I saw another experiment that proved women are not good for leading and need men to help them.

If I remember correctly, it was like TV show or something. Men and women were placed on an island (around 22-28 years old). They had to survive as long as possible. The men got started right away. The women were just lounging around, doing nothing. Later, the women were actually caught trying to steal and bargain with the men. That’s just a run-down. If anyone knows what Im talking about, please send it.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 470 and JustTrynaGrow
Fucking ancient Greeks knew this.
Women are nation wreckers
F

Just thinking about how a 20 year old roastie can abort kids, fuck chads and vote for far left policies and get applauded while i can be drafted any moment if war happens where i will be forced to shoot fellow incels across the other side, get blown up and forgotten in some ditch makes me sick to my stomach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and JustTrynaGrow
Interesting experiment. I saw another experiment that proved women are not good for leading and need men to help them.

If I remember correctly, it was like TV show or something. Men and women were placed on an island (around 22-28 years old). They had to survive as long as possible. The men got started right away. The women were just lounging around, doing nothing. Later, the women were actually caught trying to steal and bargain with the men. That’s just a run-down. If anyone knows what Im talking about, please send it.
naked in the wild or something like that

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, LookistWorld and Deleted member 2846
I've read this before and yes, it's a nice little experiment you can easily recreate (if you go to a high school as a guest speaker or something).

I know what you're talking about. You mean the one where the women spent the majority of the time lounging on the beach getting nothing done while the men worked, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I've read this before and yes, it's a nice little experiment you can easily recreate (if you go to a high school as a guest speaker or something).

I know what you're talking about. You mean the one where the women spent the majority of the time lounging on the beach getting nothing done while the men worked, right?
Yeah, I think it could have been Bear Grylls Island but I can’t remember. I was legit caging while reading it. Society is so fucked. I just want to ascend, get rich, and laugh while it’s all in flames.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Yeah, I think it could have been Bear Grylls Island but I can’t remember. I was legit caging while reading it. Society is so fucked. I just want to ascend, get rich, and laugh while it’s all in flames.
I definitely have it saved on my old phone. I'll try to find it cause it was honestly hilarious, but I have well over 20,000 unorganized pictures on there.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@alligatordude
Found it. It was a Dutch show.
20200203 083630
20200203 083639
20200203 083649

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3073 and Deleted member 2846

This is basically the goal of the blackpilled. Shitting on everything after you ascend. Jfl if you think you can live like a normie and see other humans as equals after you're gl, rich and blackpilled