Found top tier italian Stacy breeder

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Screenshot 2024 07 19 22 26 06 48 b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05

Like holy fuck Bro. I Just can't contain myself. Her bone structure and fat distribution Is too damn sexy. Ideal mix of robustness and femininity. Those are the kind of women Who can breed rugby player chadsb

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, optimisticzoomer, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
stacy in a landfill in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Spergi and Klasik616
Terrible taste

• +1
Reactions: nathan
stacy in a landfill in mumbai
You don't understand shit. You're not High t enough to detect top tier genetic quality. Those are the kind of women Who are robust without being fat, or having a deformed lower body. Top tier breeder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Part-Time Chad and nathan
Good for a pump and dump

Has the "I'll ruin your life and cuck you with niggers if you date me" look

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and nathan
Terrible taste
Other slim femcels don't do It for me. I Need a girl Who can match my robustness. This Is the kind of girl Who isn't fat but still has robust legs and hips while retaining femininity

Good for a pump and dump

Has the "I'll ruin your life and cuck you with niggers if you date me" look
Good for wifing up and breeding

Perky Italian pixie only
4190634 1718233637529

There's just something raunchy and off-putting about Zoom-Zooms 😜 and Millennials, even if they don't have purple hair, nose rings and tats.

Call me crazy, but I like Boomers and Silent gens from the 70s-90s. They're just so feminine and hot in a way that the current generation isn't, like this foid standing up. I would tear her apart until she's so raggedy and used up that she resembles a Zoomer. Then, you could have her.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back