FR: 18 year old blonde almost walks in my house

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
After my native gf left I went all in with my deepfakes again. This time I morphed a guy to look like me and used just 1 pic on my tinder profile. Bio was simple
D38FDEB7 BDA2 44A0 9D88 2ABF13AFA034
A8D2EDFA BF58 4C94 89C4 0C017B76A348
7B32C902 ACA0 4911 9495 EE7205E403E2

The bio: “6’4, new to the city. Looking to meet new people”

Ended getting 30 or so likes all together and 2 high probability white girls. I chose the one who was new and had an accent. A Canadian born white girl would most likely call me out on my deep fake and reject me on the spot.

Text game: I use my opener that has the highest success rate yet “hey (her name) smiley you seem cool. Would you like to go for tea sometime” then exchanged Snapchats. I run dark Snapchat game and we exchange a few selfies. This was to get her used to my real face before the day of the date.

The date: We meet downtown outside Starbucks. I have my hoodie on to hide my face, muscle suit, make up and Caboki. She instantly smiles and we meet. Starbucks is closed so we walk to a nearby tea place. Grab tea and walk for a bit downtown.

Seeding the pull: I comment on the rain and how it’d be nice to be warm and see a movie. Then use JMULV’s new apartment routine and casually suggesting going to mine. She said “if you live downtown sure”. But unfortunately I didn’t. I live in a stupid neighbourhood full of old construction workers that’s a 30 minute train ride from downtown.

Venue bouncing. I use John Elite’s strategy for convincing her to follow me to a bubble tea spot that was the “best in all of Vancouver”. At first she’s reluctant but the strategy ends up working. We take the train to a station next to mine. We go for bubble tea.

Going for the pull: I guide her to a “nice park nearby” to finish our BBT. Then talk about movies again, at first she agrees to chill with me for a bit and I get super excited, I get a bonor. I still have some Blue Chew on hand but I wouldn’t need them for her. Sadly she changes her mind last minute once we arrive to my door. No amount of persuasion got her through (could have been more blasé about it?) Maybe it was the discrepancy between my pics and me IRL but I’ve pulled and closed with fakes before. All in all it was another day in the office as far as morph game goes, maybe more sexualization needed on the date or maybe crappy logistics. I’ll be moving downtown later in the spring so with better logistics, means more pulls.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate and FailedNormieManlet
After my native gf left I went all in with my deepfakes again. This time I morphed a guy to look like me and used just 1 pic on my tinder profile. Bio was simple
View attachment 1589963View attachment 1589964View attachment 1589965

The bio: “6’4, new to the city. Looking to meet new people”

Ended getting 30 or so likes all together and 2 high probability white girls. I chose the one who was new and had an accent. A Canadian born white girl would most likely call me out on my deep fake and reject me on the spot.

Text game: I use my opener that has the highest success rate yet “hey (her name) smiley you seem cool. Would you like to go for tea sometime” then exchanged Snapchats. I run dark Snapchat game and we exchange a few selfies. This was to get her used to my real face before the day of the date.

The date: We meet downtown outside Starbucks. I have my hoodie on to hide my face, muscle suit, make up and Caboki. She instantly smiles and we meet. Starbucks is closed so we walk to a nearby tea place. Grab tea and walk for a bit downtown.

Seeding the pull: I comment on the rain and how it’d be nice to be warm and see a movie. Then use JMULV’s new apartment routine and casually suggesting going to mine. She said “if you live downtown sure”. But unfortunately I didn’t. I live in a stupid neighbourhood full of old construction workers that’s a 30 minute train ride from downtown.

Venue bouncing. I use John Elite’s strategy for convincing her to follow me to a bubble tea spot that was the “best in all of Vancouver”. At first she’s reluctant but the strategy ends up working. We take the train to a station next to mine. We go for bubble tea.

Going for the pull: I guide her to a “nice park nearby” to finish our BBT. Then talk about movies again, at first she agrees to chill with me for a bit and I get super excited, I get a bonor. I still have some Blue Chew ready needed but I wouldn’t need them for her. Sadly she changes her mind last minute once we arrive to my door. No amount of persuasion got her through (could have been more blasé about it?) Maybe it was the discrepancy between my pics and me IRL but I’ve pulled and closed with fakes before. All in all it was another day in the office as far as morph game goes, maybe more sexualization needed on the date or maybe crappy logistics. I’ll be moving downtown later in the spring so with better logistics, means more pulls.
Eh she’s ugly anyways so who cares

• +1
Reactions: frendly and GetShrekt