fr a good moneyglitch

lestoa

lestoa

chad or death
Children channels on YouTube get so many fucking views and money. Once you get into this motherfucking youtube kids algorithm you get rich af.

nigger look at this men, he is rich - he shits fucking money and retarded kids are watching his videos 24/7.
I guess I'm going to by 50 surprise eggs and I'll make videos like these too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books, vermillioncorefan and cavy
Children channels on YouTube get so many fucking views and money. Once you get into this motherfucking youtube kids algorithm you get rich af.

nigger look at this men, he is rich - he shits fucking money and retarded kids are watching his videos 24/7.
making a blackpill page on instagram would also be huge since there arent many big ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, fuse and 6PSLcel

Good thread. Watch the swear words.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
i want to gatekeep this
blackpill is blowing up but i dont see as much looksmaxing, just dudes calling girls foids and other shit like that, literally a screenshot of just tinder match rates and you assembled all the bp incels in the comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, looks>books and cyprian_tomaszewski
blackpill is blowing up but i dont see as much looksmaxing, just dudes calling girls foids and other shit like that
true, blackpill is fr blowing up so it doesnt matter anyways. But it seems kinda boring ''only chad'' ''6,5 or death'' blah blah blah. Its always the same and boring. Looksmaxxing seems like more fun and i enjoy it more

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Yeah, especially the music + cartoons in the background ones (the problem is that there are too many of those already), but this particular channel you chose to give as an example is not a good example (he goes places and does stuff + a lot of editing, which is way too much work for content for such an audience)

Instead, there are other channels that may not make as much money, but they just make a 10-20 minutes raw video 2-3 times a day with some trendy dumb kids game gameplay in the background, while commenting it by a guy in his 20-30s in the background with a childish voice and attitude WITHOUT A FACE CAMERA + a shit ton of clickbait thumbnail video title, from the comfort of their home..

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and lestoa
brain rot for kids has gotta be a lucrative niche hmm

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Yeah, especially the music + cartoons in the background ones (the problem is that there are too many of those already), but this particular channel you chose to give as an example is not a good example (he goes places and does stuff + a lot of editing, which is way too much work for content for such an audience)

Instead, there are other channels that may not make as much money, but they just make a 10-20 minutes raw video 2-3 times a day with some trendy dumb kids game gameplay in the background, while commenting it by a guy in his 20-30s in the background with a childish voice and attitude WITHOUT A FACE CAMERA + a shit ton of clickbait thumbnail video title, from the comfort of their home..

View attachment 3007893
damn true
i think iam just going to make one
my 16 yr old ass needs some money, iam thinking bout just spamming yt shorts with kids videos too. When youtube shorts came out, i made a youtube channel and just reuploaded every video on tiktokt there jfl My channel had 210k subs.

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
damn true
i think iam just going to make one
my 16 yr old ass needs some money, iam thinking bout just spamming yt shorts with kids videos too. When youtube shorts came out, i made a youtube channel and just reuploaded every video on tiktokt there jfl My channel had 210k subs.
bhaijaan how much you selling the channel for? hit dms

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa