Fragance users might actually be just copers

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
I think deep down in fragancetok lies a very blackpilled truth.

That sounds so mysterious but whatever

Ive seen how most fragancetok videos i see are centered around how fragances dont actually work if youre not tall, rich and handsome and basically everyone I the comments says that theyre short or cant get women

I have a theory that fragance users are just coping so they dont have to be blackpillers, its actually brutal when you think about it

Most of them are youngcels, 14-16 that just cant get women but think that "muh smell if i just smell better muh niche 200€ a spray fragsnce will give muh women"

Its over for fragancecopers

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, future_, Deleted member 52452 and 4 others
@northern mogger @LooksThinker @maxxmclooks

Ive seen how most fragancetok videos i see are centered around how fragances dont actually work if youre not tall, rich and handsome and basically everyone I the comments says that theyre short or cant get women

I have a theory that fragance users are just coping so they dont have to be blackpillers, its actually brutal when you think about it

Most of them are youngcels, 14-16 that just cant get women but think that "muh smell if i just smell better muh niche 200€ a spray fragsnce will give muh women"

Only fragrancecel that looked good was Jeremy

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Lokki and GabachoCopium
i just spray axe spray all ovr and girls still say i smell good lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
When jermey fragrance says he gets compliments from some fragrance, we all know why he got those compliments (looks) and not from the fragrance he wore

fragrance niggas are some of the biggest copers

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, hopeless NTmaxxer and Lokki
IMG 5116

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, hopeless NTmaxxer and Lokki
They piss me off so much I know a guy like these who has $500+ in fragrances and is still khhv

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Lokki
if you smell good you will pull more than if you would smell like shit or not so good

how much this effects the overall amount you pull is debatable, but it surely increases it

you could say same thing about clothing, ”if you just look good it doesnt matter what u are wearing so good style is just cope”

also using a fragrance you like can boost your confidence which 100% increases how much you pull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Lokki, 4ever and 1 other person

Water, if you are a hight T good looking man you’re going to emit pheromones that are ten folds more potent than the most expensive perfumes out there.

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
When jermey fragrance says he gets compliments from some fragrance, we all know why he got those compliments (looks) and not from the fragrance he wore

fragrance niggas are some of the biggest copers
This is exactly what i was thinking while watching his videos.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
water post again

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
It's important would you fuck a Stacy that smelled of shit

tiktok mentioned
not a molecule
lady gaga love GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki