Frame and height affects the way your face is percieved

M

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
LTN face on a pathetic frame and height=ugly.

LTN face on a tall wide framed muscular guy= sexy, handsome and respected.

Your ugly face basically becomes an halo.
People will “rate” you less harshly.

Those “high LTN” bullshit is irrelevant. It just basically doesn’t work like that as that double digit IQ aspies make it out to be on here.

@6”3mogger @MakinItHappen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, SharpOrange, Clark69 and 8 others
Exactly
IMG 2826

IMG 2830

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Ascending2Tyrone, Suns9999 and 3 others
LTN face on a pathetic frame and height=ugly.

LTN face on a tall wide framed muscular guy= sexy, handsome and respected.

Your ugly face basically becomes an halo.
People will “rate” you less harshly.

Those “high LTN” bullshit is irrelevant. It just basically doesn’t work like that as that double digit IQ aspies make it out to be on here.

@6”3mogger @MakinItHappen
Been thinking this. Every time I tip toe and look in the mirror (full body mirror) I feel like my face looks better. Might just be how the light hits differently though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, Suns9999, Roquefort and 2 others
Maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور, Suns9999 and Deleted member 96505
Been thinking this. Every time I tip toe and look in the mirror (full body mirror) I feel like my face looks better. Might just be how the light hits differently though.
What i like about this website is that most of you niggas can say the most retarded and funny shit and u never know if its sarcasm or not ( if its not its even funnier:lul: )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and moreroidsmoredates
What i like about this website is that most of you niggas can say the most retarded and funny shit and u never know if its sarcasm or not ( if its not its even funnier:lul: )
Ok I'll give an example, Jacob Eldrodi in euphoria, would he look remotely as attractive if he didn't height and frame mog everyone? When I tiptoe in a full body mirror I look less compact, physically bigger, more masculine which makes my more feminine features balance out (via a more masculine stature). You're an idiot if you think the body doesn't change how the face is perceived.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 96505, Suns9999, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
It's about proportions man, ofc a head would look better with the right body proportions. That's why you can be too tall or too short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, Suns9999, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
It's about proportions man, ofc a head would look better with the right body proportions. That's why you can be too tall or too short.
Narrow clavicles will make your head look goofy aka big.

Height means nothing without a good frame and body proportions.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero and Klasik616
Narrow clavicles will make your head look goofy aka big.

Height means nothing without a good frame and body proportions.
So my problem is not my frame but height, I'm 5'10 but when I point my toes to 6'1 my head looks much better. Only when I fraud almost 2 inches, I look decent. I hate having a big head in reality it doesn't have a bad shape it's just my height.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and moreroidsmoredates
Very legit thread, muh face vs. height, no, it’s all one thing.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
So my problem is not my frame but height, I'm 5'10 but when I point my toes to 6'1 my head looks much better. Only when I fraud almost 2 inches, I look decent. I hate having a big head in reality it doesn't have a bad shape it's just my height.
Wear lifts bro.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yeah no shit. Everything contributes to overall SMV.
A superior frame and height obviously give you a head start.
For normal men this is particularly important, as height & frame is the major distinctive factor for women, considering most men reside in the average range facially.
You will be perceived as overall good looking, considering the face is ok-ish.

An actually very attractive face with otherwise average proportions will still fare better though.

• +1
100% true

For everyone above 5 foot 9 here’s an experiment - stand in front of the mirror and kneel a little to be shorter and look at yourself, you look much much worse when you’re shorter.

• +1