Frame and height but ugly or short and bad frame but handsome ?

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

Choose better parents next life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, TechnoBoss and asdvek
im choosing the face tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
muh this or that muh pointless questions go work on urself stupid

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Surfsup
Right looks goofy asf lmao, I can’t even place why tbh
the beer gut and the fact that it's very uncommon for a chad to be short and have a shit frame, thus it kinda looks uncanny

depends on how tall and how ugly we're talking

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
Even left mogs
Frame and height is the gateway to women these days not even joking

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel
the beer gut and the fact that it's very uncommon for a chad to be short and have a shit frame, thus it kinda looks uncanny
Tbh I think his face and physique might descend him, he looks 12 and 35 at the same time

• JFL
2nd option

• +1
honestly face. i say this as an average looking manlet. there's no good frame + height for your ugly face

• +1
although if i was 6'5 like you, it'd come in clutch. I think perfect height is cope tbh, there's tons of tall guys on here but nobody with a conventionally attractive face is on here.

• +1
although if i was 6'5 like you, it'd come in clutch. I think perfect height is cope tbh, there's tons of tall guys on here but nobody with a conventionally attractive face is on here.
fr, even tho face trumps height and frame combined, i may as well try to maximise those two since getting the money for surgeries is going to take years, might give me 1% better chance with women but eh it's still something I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
fr, even tho face trumps height and frame combined, i may as well try to maximise those two since getting the money for surgeries is going to take years, might give me 1% better chance with women but eh it's still something I suppose.
you should. i've been told by bp friends on discord and irl that i'm mtn with htn potential, so i'm somewhat lucky but i got cucked with height genes (5'7.5 at 16) meanwhile my sisters are like 5'4 or 5'3.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and 6PSLcel
bump

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223