Frame>height if atleast 5‘8

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Look at this brutal frame mog asserted from Jeff seid
75F4D924 4A78 4B5D B61E 3004EE0FBA11

of corse if the height difference is too huge it can be a different story.
But if these two would enter a club there is no way that the model would get more attention than Jeff seid (obv excluding Face because then Jeff seid would win either way)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Decha, Deleted member 21146, Deprived and 15 others
0 iq user tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 21146, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
he looks like a cave troll in that clip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deprived, Hades and 3 others
true, large frame is the ultimate dimorphic indicator. you can't have large frame without good prenatal t levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Zeusus, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
he looks like a cave troll in that clip
Cope and he proves once again the importance of muscles as you can see by the reaction of the girls after he enters the runway shirtless

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 16453
Cope and he proves once again the importance of muscles as you can see by the reaction of the girls after he enters the runway shirtless
they were laughing at him and he wasn't even lean

he looks like a bodybuilder during bulk who forgot to cut down and then accidentally attended the wrong event

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, PrinceofDarkness, Yliaster and 1 other person
guess ops insecurity that hides behind this projection:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 15827
complete cope, and i’m not biased because my bideltoid mogs my height

View attachment 1795863
you completely don't understand the difference between being buff and having long clavicles. some guys fit in xxl shirts while being dyel, it is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yeah idk why OP is coping like this when he is 6’3” or so :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
The fact that you have both exactly shows me that you are biased.

Height alone means jack shit if you aren’t muscular and wide framed, speaking from personal and others experience.

No way that you seriously believe left overall body mogs here because he is taller

You could even add another 1-2 inch and he still would get mogged by seid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 16110
Guy on the left looks like a chad, non framecel version of zyros

isn't your goat edp?

why are you team gymcel now?

revert back to your old ways please
My goat is gymmaxxed edp

I was never anti gym. Of corse all the genetic shit matters more but gaining muscle is the easiest and strongest softmaxx everyone can do.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 20452, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
guess ops insecurity that hides behind this projection:feelshehe:
Muh projection.

In comparison to basement dwellers like you I leave my home and with that know that height alone can’t save you if it isn’t combined with either a great physique or good looking face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
dude on the left mogs, not because he is "taller" but because he is clearly not as muscular as jeff seid but his long straight clavicles and wide bideltoid (which are genetic) mogs jeff seid's to death, it looks more aesthetic and pleasing

any woman would choose the left guy body over the right one, body and frame and height wise only (not face)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16453, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
Reactions: fras and ifyouwannabemylover
dude on the left mogs, not because he is "taller" but because he is clearly not as muscular as jeff seid but his long straight clavicles and wide bideltoid (which are genetic) mogs jeff seid's to death, it looks more aesthetic and pleasing

any woman would choose the left guy body over the right one, body and frame and height wise only (not face)
You can’t be serious. Left guys clavicles are barley above average if at all.
Seid has actual chad tier straight clavicles
10EA2C6C FBD4 4455 BC73 57DF72DE94AA

Lean seids physique is peak appeal (coping women who say it’s too big would still choose him over a smaller guy)

• +1
You can’t be serious. Left guys clavicles are barley above average if at all.
Seid has actual chad tier straight clavicles
View attachment 1795948
Lean seids physique is peak appeal (coping women who say it’s too big would still choose him over a smaller guy)
his body insertions on the right pic looks like shit

Trevor forgot his name will always have the best insertions ever

Even @loox got a better physique than Jeff Seid (personal opinion) because he got better insertions than him lol

in that comparison there is literally a bigger difference in bideltoid inches than in height inches, despite bideltoid having a standard deviation of 1-1.25” and height having a standard deviation of 2.75-3”

therefore it’s a completely unfair comparison

50th percentile height + 99th bideltoid (5’10 and 22” bideltoid) vs vice versa (6’5 and 19.5” bideltoid) the latter wins by a mile in both formidability and attractiveness
But it’s fair to compare a 8 inch height difference to a 2.5 inch bideltoid difference? Jfl
Who gives a shit about the standarts deviation what matters is who mogs when two man stand next to each other.
And if the height difference is 8 inches it’s obv that the one with the height mogs no shit sherlock

Very bad take. Tall guys can get muscles, short guys can’t get taller.

3884A273 ADF4 47F5 B7A9 2EB25A4EA411

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, MrGlutton and germanlooks
Very bad take. Tall guys can get muscles, short guys can’t get taller.

View attachment 1795982
This post was meant about the direct comparison of two men at their current state.

That frame can get influenced/changed a lot easier than height is a different story

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
This post was meant about the direct comparison of two men at their current state.

That frame can get influenced/changed a lot easier than height is a different story
Left mogs. Girls care about height more than body.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
did you know black eyes is better than blue eyes op?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

5'9 Gymcelled ogre potato with big frame

vs

6'3 average-framed effortless prettyboy

You have to be deluded to think the gymcel gets even 0.0001% of the attention prime chico would have got if u had put them both in the same club.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Xangsane
View attachment 1796006

vs

View attachment 1796007

You have to be deluded to think the gymcel gets even 0.0001% of the attention prime chico would have got if u had put them both in the same club.
Clownery because most people of earth don’t have Chico face and height wtf. Of course he mogs. That’s like me saying that filet mignon at a 5 star restraint mogs eating a lizard off the streets of Mumbai dude

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
View attachment 1796006

vs

View attachment 1796007

The debate is about frame vs. height.

The fact that your argument includes a supermodel face shows me that you have not a real argument against what I said jfl.

Also retarded cherry picking of Jeff’s bloated face. After Chico’s prime years they are facially quite equal although seid facially dimorphism mogs to oblivion

The debate is about frame vs. height.

The fact that your argument includes a supermodel face shows me that you have not a real argument against what I said jfl.

Also retarded cherry picking of Jeff’s bloated face. After Chico’s prime years they are facially quite equal although seid facially dimorphism mogs to oblivion
Facial averageness > dimorphism. Chico mogged Seid from kashmir to delhi and back in his prime.

Also, height is everything compared to frame. It's genetic pedigree. You can't change your height, but you can add 2-3 inches on your shoulders by gym-celling. Women feel protected by tall men. A gym-celled manlet can't replicate that. A gym-celled manlet makes women feel insecure and less feminine.

It's also about presence. A gym-celled manlet waddles around the room and no one notices him. A tall man enters the room and everyone immediately looks up and notices him.

Women have filters for height but they don't have a requirement for frame. They never reject a man for his frame, but manlets always get rejected because they are not tall enough.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and AscendingHero
Facial averageness > dimorphism. Chico mogged Seid from kashmir to delhi and back in his prime.

Also, height is everything compared to frame. It's genetic pedigree. You can't change your height, but you can add 2-3 inches on your shoulders by gym-celling. Women feel protected by tall men. A gym-celled manlet can't replicate that. A gym-celled manlet makes women feel insecure and less feminine.

It's also about presence. A gym-celled manlet waddles around the room and no one notices him. A tall man enters the room and everyone immediately looks up and notices him.

Women have filters for height but they don't have a requirement for frame. They never reject a man for his frame, but manlets always get rejected because they are not tall enough.
Your extremism and lack of open mindedness towards both traits obviously show u don’t have much real life experience, if at all.
Can’t take users here seriously sometimes man. They’re like 17 and barley step foot outside the house

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
Your extremism and lack of open mindedness towards both traits obviously show u don’t have much real life experience, if at all.
Can’t take users here seriously sometimes man. They’re like 17 and barley step foot outside the house
Actually I am probably one of the older users here. I am a wise monk and you should listen to my wisdom.

This is reality... height is a dealbreaker and frame isn't. End of debate. Frame is only a multiplier if your FACE is above-average to begin with. It doesn't help regular normies and incels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Actually I am probably one of the older users here. I am a wise monk and you should listen to my wisdom.

This is reality... height is a dealbreaker and frame isn't. End of debate. Frame is only a multiplier if your FACE is above-average to begin with. It doesn't help regular normies and incels.
Well yes that’s absolutely true. Frame is a multiplier but to say that a 5’10 6psl 24 inch bídelt does not mog a 6’2 6 psl 20 inch bidelt (most tall guys have smaller frames on average)

Some girls will prefer the 5’10 dude and some the 6’2 dude

Well yes that’s absolutely true. Frame is a multiplier but to say that a 5’10 6psl 24 inch bídelt does not mog a 6’2 6 psl 20 inch bidelt (most tall guys have smaller frames on average)

Some girls will prefer the 5’10 dude and some the 6’2 dude
At 6psl it wouldn't even make a difference. That's like 99 percentile.

Better comparison would be 4.5psl 5'10 24 inch bídelt vs 6’2 4.5 psl 20 inch bidelt... I guarantee you 90% of the time they pick the latter.

• +1
Height only mogs if the guy is 4+ inches taller

• +1
Both are Chads facially so who cares. Chico looked better in his prime but descended hard. Jeff seid aged great so far and has the bone mass to age good further

I agree that height is more important if we include the genetic aspect and overall potential.

But my point is if you compare two men right at this moment who mogs. That the taller guy could gymmaxx and build a wider frame is irrelevant in this case. It’s just about who mogs in the present moment.

Also I only partially agree on the feeling secure part. If you are tall but skinny or a framelet no girl will feel protected by you. Jeff seid would beat the fuck out of prime Chico and Girls can estimate this from looking at their bodies.

And as I said the height difference can’t be too big of corse and the height must meet atleast the threshold of not being a manlet so 5‘8+
Women have filters for height but they don't have a requirement for frame. They never reject a man for his frame, but manlets always get rejected because they are not tall enough
a pear shaped hipcel framelet would definitely get rejected for his frame

• +1
nobody cares about frame. most overrated feature

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 16453
Jeff seid would beat the fuck out of prime Chico and Girls can estimate this from looking at their bodies.
Guys listen, everything from the most micro to the most macro traits matter. Everything matters. Your looks, your dark triadness, YOUR HORMONES (HIGHLY HIGHLY UNDERATED HERE) and the fucking energy you give off which is a combination of looks, hormones, and ur mood at the moment

correct. if you disagree with that being a fair comparison then you’re absolutely subhuman iq. literally a big reason why height matters so much more than frame is because there’s a much bigger deviation in height. of course you have to factor in equal rarity percentiles when comparing two different traits.
Alright I agree.

One thing I want to mention tho in regard to the smaller difference in the Standard deviation of frame is that frame isn’t just frame whereas height is always just height. If you are 6‘2 you are 6‘2.

But 22 inch bideltoid doesn’t have to be the same on every guy with 22 inch bideltoid.
One guy could have it because he is an obese fuck whereas the other guy has it because he has huge clavicles with lean muscle mass.
While both have the same frame one is obv superior and gets also rated higher by women.

• +1
And then I go outside and see framecel manlet ethnics/Filipinos with above average girls

Same in Germany with Arabs @Beastimmung

Jews >>> height or frame

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, germanlooks and Deleted member 14693
They only slay cheap low class whores
You’re prob right

There’s no other place like cucknada
@ForeverRecession Saw more ugly ethnics slaying above avg girls in your city than anywhere else

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 14160
Seid would be a true framemogger if his lower body wasnt so wide and if his waist was a bit slimmer...but he is also 5'9 at best

his hips are too wide + major gayface

c2ac6bbadf5c1a32cae35446f902a3d1--male-fitness-models-male-models.jpg

• +1