FRAME is crucial

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Dimorphic males who are exposed to higher levels of testosterone develop smaller waists and broader shoulders. Leading to a higher shoulder to waist ratio. There are studies which show ~80% of attraction is shoulder to waist ratio.

IDEAL SHOULDER TO WAIST RATIO is approximately 1.85-2.00. The higher your ratio is without working out the better. It will also mean achieving the ideal will be easier.

HOW TO FIX: as this is primarily bone this is near impossible to fix. Working out will rarely improve this significantly. See the man on the right, no matter what, he will be unaesthetic due to a lack of a dimorphic frame, skinny broad shouldered males will always look more aesthetic even if they are untrained

1C577CC3 5270 40B3 9838 72D6CBAACBC2
9C063ACB EF78 4125 92F6 7246F70507F7

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, owlofathena, BigBoy and 2 others
Dimorphic males who are exposed to higher levels of testosterone develop smaller waists and broader shoulders. Leading to a higher shoulder to waist ratio. There are studies which show ~80% of attraction is shoulder to waist ratio.

IDEAL SHOULDER TO WAIST RATIO is approximately 1.85-2.00. The higher your ratio is without working out the better. It will also mean achieving the ideal will be easier.

HOW TO FIX: as this is primarily bone this is near impossible to fix. Working out will rarely improve this significantly. See the man on the right, no matter what, he will be unaesthetic due to a lack of a dimorphic frame, skinny broad shouldered males will always look more aesthetic even if they are untrained

View attachment 788292View attachment 788293
what would you rate my frame?

Indeed for framecels it is over

Although there is always clavicle lengthening

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and user1728482728
the guy all the way to the right has high E hips

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and wagbox
Lifefuel, only goos thing I got

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
the good thing is that the collarbone is the last big bone that fuses.

So if you started too late looksmaxing for height gains, chances are you are still in time for more collarbone length.

That is how it was for me. All my bones are fairly shit, recessed, short and narrow EXCEPT for my collarbone, I have a 21.5inch bideltoid at 10percent bf. Sure some of that might be genetics, but my 6'2ft brother has like half my shoulder width. Looks like a lanky kid next to me (I'm 5'9 jfl)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4106
can you link the study btw? I think what is meant is that if women can only see the body, THEN 80percent of attraction is shoulder to waist ratio, otherwise that would be retarded, as face is infinitely more important

Can’t tell cause you’re hiding hips
are hips that important? I thought its about the shoulder-waist ratio, not hips. If you looks at hips, are lot of guys with good shoulder waist ratio have them like Jeff Seid

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
the good thing is that the collarbone is the last big bone that fuses.

So if you started too late looksmaxing for height gains, chances are you are still in time for more collarbone length.

That is how it was for me. All my bones are fairly shit, recessed, short and narrow EXCEPT for my collarbone, I have a 21.5inch bideltoid at 10percent bf. Sure some of that might be genetics, but my 6'2ft brother has like half my shoulder width. Looks like a lanky kid next to me (I'm 5'9 jfl)

Suifuel. I don't want to get much wider or I will look like a fridge.

can you link the study btw? I think what is meant is that if women can only see the body, THEN 80percent of attraction is shoulder to waist ratio, otherwise that would be retarded, as face is infinitely more important

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

View attachment 788292View attachment 788293
Water

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728
I don’t have much facial dimorphism, but I somehow managed to develop good frame

99% of modern guys are framecels

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, HighIQcel and wagbox
I don’t have much facial dimorphism, but I somehow managed to develop good frame

Probably had bad development. I am similar I just have a long, downward grown mandible and square cleft chin but I mouthbreathed like a motherfucker all throughout my younger and teen years.

GynoMorph

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and wagbox
Probably had bad development. I am similar I just have a long, downward grown mandible and square cleft chin but I mouthbreathed like a motherfucker all throughout my younger and teen years.
No, I never had nor needed braces and my side profile looks good oddly enough. I have about as much facial masculinity as Justin Bieber, yet I have an untrained 20 inch bideltoid. Genetics is just random I guess

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
No, I never had nor needed braces and my side profile looks good oddly enough. I have about as much facial masculinity as Justin Bieber, yet I have an untrained 20 inch bideltoid. Genetics is just random I guess

Inject T and HGH ASAP

I’m 19, think I’ll still get facial gains from those?

Definitely a possibility. Older people get soft tissue changes that enhance whatever existing bones they have. I also have a theory that doing an HGH and Test stack and chewing hard things would produce mandible changes (since HGH literally creates new tissue needed for new muscle and supporting bone structure). Just do not expect overnight changes and keep up with skincare as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Nothing to do with testosterone bro. Khabib nurgamedov has shit shoulder to waist and still T ogre mogs 95% of guys

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Testosterone wins again

are hips that important? I thought its about the shoulder-waist ratio, not hips. If you looks at hips, are lot of guys with good shoulder waist ratio have them like Jeff Seid
Yes, I mean, what's the use of good bideltoid width, with a wide waist/wide hips;

the more narrow the waist, the more you can get away with not-so-great bideltoid width

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and HighIQcel
That kind of frame should be the goal I think (pic not cherrypicked, I think that guy's legs could use some work though)

Attachments

• 23646006-hgSu7.jpg
    23646006-hgSu7.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 96
My shoulder waist ratio is 1.9