Frame is proportional to height

F

financialqt

Iron
imagine being 5'8 and doing incel surgeries to 6'2, but still having a genetically 5'8 frame, what's the point lmfao, i dont get why you guys do it honestly

I don't think there's even 5 people in this forum that underwent leg lengthening surgery.

Most short guys here do aromatase inhibitors and HGH, both of which give you a broader frame too.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lux and Howl
I havent seen a 6'3+ with a good frame, meanwhile boomers at 5'10 have huge ribcage with wide clavicles

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
HEIGHT>>>FRAME for foids
6ft lanklet still mogs 5ft8 manlet ngl no matter how big manlet is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 11705 and prettyboyswag
I'd rather be 6'1 with a shit frame than 5'7 with a good frame.
that said literally no one do LL here, it's just talk, I remember one user and that's it

I havent seen a 6'3+ with a good frame, meanwhile boomers at 5'10 have huge ribcage with wide clavicles

This. Most tall guys I see have weak frames if anything. Tall guys with large frames exist but they are very rare, usually a upper elite gigachad.

Most people assume height = frame because a large frame on a tall man is way scarier.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, gamma and Deleted member 13021
Shit frame or not, 6'2 next to 5'8 is gigamog

i have huge frame at 5'9, mogged as hell to 6'2 to 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
This. Most tall guys I see have weak frames if anything. Tall guys with large frames exist but they are very rare, usually a upper elite gigachad.

Most people assume height = frame because a large frame on a tall man is way scarier.
Because most tall guys get pussy without doing anything. Humans choose the most convenient way possible. Every single 6'3 has the capacity to frame mog 5'11 manlets

Can confirm, I'm tall and I have a shitty frame

What would you consider as a large frame on someone 6'5"?

Usain Bolt or a Olympic swimmer shoulder width.
This is a large frame to you?

Df3eb9349fa39ebde7b451f863c14961

I mog that lol.

This is a large frame to you?

View attachment 1199938

I mog that lol.
Uhh nono you absolute retard mongoloid.pictures dont tell anything. Either you have a picture of him being measured with at least 52cm bideltoid, or he does not have large frame

No proof, you got nothing

Uhh nono you absolute retard mongoloid.pictures dont tell anything. Either you have a picture of him being measured with at least 52cm bideltoid, or he does not have large frame

No proof, you got nothing
20 inches is nothing. I have 22.
He's lifting his shoulders and he has large deltoids. Not an impressive frame.

He has broad shoulders without a ton of muscle mass, objectively his frame is very above average.

20 inches is nothing. I have 22.

He's lifting his shoulders and he has large deltoids. Not an impressive frame.
And your proof of you having 22 is where?

Exactly