frame maxxing (scapula and clavicle)?

EzzrenBrahhh

EzzrenBrahhh

Iron
Seeking advice on widening my frame, specifically the scapula and clavicle bones. Anyone have any advice on ossification etc? I'm 18 6'2.5 for ref.

Seeking advice on widening my frame, specifically the scapula and clavicle bones. Anyone have any advice on ossification etc? I'm 18 6'2.5 for ref.
You should be asking more specific questions. No one is going to give you a free guide just like that. You should view all the framemaxxing advice first

Google (or check this forum for) "Reeves deadlift"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857 and EzzrenBrahhh
Hey,

Your bones don't grow right, the muscle does. If you want a wider upper body you must grow your shoulders, this includes all three heads. Vertical Shoulder Presses work all three and you can add lateral raises for some extra side isolation. Besides the side delts, where most people have trouble is the rear delts too. You can target this area by doing the behind-the-neck press, this is a vertical press with the bar touching your traps as you press upwards. It works all three heads but there is more emphasis on the rear delts and upper back. Also, you should avoid excess chest workouts as well, especially lower chest.

-wizardcowboy